101. Five Night's at Freddy's

This story was requested by 4ashley1756

Hope you enjoy!

During a livestream of Five Nights at Freddy's, the group took turns playing, shrieking in unison at each jump scare. However, Sebastian, typically expressive, surprised everyone by staying calm, a look of subtle disappointment on his face whenever others screamed. As the night ended, they retired to bed, unaware of Sebastian's escalating nightmares from the game.

Sebastian's nightmares were hauntingly vivid, plunging him into a twisted realm mirroring the horrors of the game. Each night, he found himself trapped in the eerie, dimly lit corridors of a nightmarish animatronic world reminiscent of Five Nights at Freddy's. The robotic figures from the game loomed ominously, their lifeless eyes piercing through the darkness, their jerky movements echoing impending doom.

In these dreams, Sebastian experienced an unshakable sense of dread, a feeling that the animatronics were closing in on him. Their metallic groans reverberated through the night, and the jumpscares that had become routine for the group during their gameplay became paralyzing moments of terror for him in his dreams.

Despite his efforts to escape, he felt trapped within the nightmarish game, unable to find an exit. The nightmares grew more intense as time passed, leaving Sebastian in a state of distress, even after waking. These haunting dreams seeped into his waking hours, casting a shadow over his usual cheerful demeanor.

Unwilling to burden the others and convinced he could manage them on his own, Sebastian concealed these nightly torments, until their frequency and intensity began to wear down his mental well-being.

Oliver sensed his brother's distress. One night, while the group was relaxing after a recording session, Oliver approached Sebastian:

Oliver: "Hey Seb, you seem a bit off lately. Is everything okay?"
Sebastian: *hesitating* "I've been having these nightmares... about the game we played. They're getting worse, and I don't know how to make them stop."

Oliver listened intently, concern etched on his face as he realized the toll the nightmares were taking on his brother.

Oliver: "You should have told me earlier. We'll figure this out together. Maybe it's best to take a break from playing or find a way to ease your mind before bed."

Sebastian, relieved to have finally opened up, nodded gratefully. From that day, the group rallied around Sebastian, ensuring he felt supported and finding ways to alleviate his nightmares.