102. Ryan x Darren

This story was requested by Aryia_xx

Hope you enjoy!

After a long day of shooting an NSB video, the group decided to unwind by stargazing on their rooftop. As the night unfolded, one by one, the members bid their goodnights, leaving only Ryan and Darren under the canvas of stars.

"Hey," Ryan said, breaking the silence. "I don't hate you, or anyone, you know. It's just... I'm not big on physical stuff. Sorry if it seems that way."

"I understand," Darren replied, his voice softer than usual. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable with my flirtatious nature. I never meant to cross any boundaries."

As they continued to gaze at the twinkling sky, Darren noticed Ryan dozing off. He carefully scooped Ryan into his arms, cradling him gently, and carried him to his room, laying him down with the utmost care.

Just as Darren was about to leave, Ryan stirred, reaching out and grasping Darren's hand. "Please, stay," Ryan whispered, his voice softer than before.

In that moment, something shifted. Without hesitation, Darren settled beside Ryan, wrapping his arms around him. A sense of comfort and understanding enveloped them, transcending the differences that once seemed insurmountable. They lay there, nestled together, finding an unexpected solace in each other's embrace.

As the night carried on, the warmth of their togetherness lingered, and both Ryan and Darren gradually succumbed to sleep, their differences melting away in the shared tranquility of that moment.