118. Sebastian first time getting drunk

This story was requested by imnothere69lol

Hope you enjoy!

One evening, the NSB members gathered in their cozy house. Sebastian, brimming with excitement, couldn't wait to partake in this rite of passage with his closest friends and family.

"Cheers, Seb!" Oli grinned, raising his glass filled with a vibrant concoction.

Sebastian beamed back, clinking his glass against Oli's, the sound echoing through the room. "Thanks, Oli! To many more years of making memories together."

Kane chimed in, "Here's to Seb, the youngest member finally joining the ranks of legal drinking!"

Justin, nodded with agreement, "Just don't take away my soju fan title".

Regie smirked, "About time, Seb. Let's see if you can handle your liquor as well as you handle your ego."

Ryan, chuckled softly, "Just remember to pace yourself, Seb. We don't need any drunken antics tonight."

Darren, winked playfully, "Oh, come on, Ryan! Where's the fun in that? Let the boy enjoy his first taste of adulthood!"

Ty, raised his glass in a toast, "To NSB."

As the night wore on and the drinks continued to flow, Sebastian found himself embracing the newfound freedom of legal drinking with gusto. His laughter grew louder, his movements more animated, as the effects of the alcohol began to take hold.

"Hey, Seb, slow down there," Oliver said, a hint of concern in his voice as he watched his younger brother down another shot.

Sebastian waved him off, a wide grin plastered on his face. "Relax, bro! I'm just getting started!"

Kane chuckled, shaking his head. "I think he's had enough, Oli."

Justin, nodded. "Maybe we should switch to water for a bit, Seb. You're starting to get a bit...loud."

But Sebastian was in his own world now, oblivious to the warnings of his friends. "Nonsense! I'm having the time of my life!" he exclaimed, grabbing Darren by the shoulders and pulling him into a clumsy dance.

Darren laughed, trying to keep up with Sebastian's erratic movements. "Easy there, Seb! You're gonna knock someone over!"

Regie rolled his eyes, but there was a hint of amusement in his voice as he watched Sebastian stumble around the room. "Looks like we've got a lightweight on our hands, boys."

Ryan, sighed deeply. "I told you this would happen," he muttered to no one in particular, before reluctantly stepping in to try and calm Sebastian down.

But Sebastian was beyond reasoning now, his inhibitions completely lost to the intoxicating effects of the alcohol.

As the clock strikes midnight, Sebastian's exuberance began to wane, replaced by a growing sense of wooziness. His movements became unsteady, his laughter turning into a series of hiccups and slurred words.

"Okay, Seb, I think it's time we called it a night," Oliver said, concern evident in his voice as he steadied his younger brother, who was now swaying dangerously on his feet.

Sebastian blinked blearily, trying to focus on Oliver's face. "But I'm not ready to go home yet," he protested weakly, his words barely coherent.

Oliver sighed, gently guiding Sebastian towards the door. "You've had enough fun for one night, Sebastian. Let's get you home before you end up face-first on the floor."

Sebastian nodded, leaning heavily against Oliver as they made their way out of the crowded room. The other members of NSB watched with amused smiles, offering words of encouragement as Oliver struggled to support his intoxicated brother.

"You're a good brother, Oli," Regie called out, a fond smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Oliver grinned back, the weight of Sebastian leaning against him forgotten for a moment. "Thanks, Regie. Someone's got to look out for this troublemaker."

With slow and steady steps, Oliver guided Sebastian through the dimly lit streets, the sounds of laughter and music fading into the distance behind them. Sebastian's head lolled against Oliver's shoulder, his breathing steady as he succumbed to the effects of the alcohol.

"You okay there, Seb?" Oliver asked softly, concern etched in his features as he glanced down at his brother's flushed face.

Sebastian mumbled something unintelligible, his eyelids drooping with exhaustion. Oliver chuckled softly, tightening his grip around Sebastian's waist as they continued their journey home.

"Don't worry, Sebby," Oliver whispered, a smile playing on his lips. "I've got you."

And with those words, Oliver carried his younger brother back to the safety and comfort of their home.

As they reached their home, Oliver gently guided Sebastian to his bedroom, his brother's weight becoming heavier with each step. As Oliver began to ease Sebastian onto the bed, Sebastian's grip tightened around Oliver's arm, his eyes pleading silently for his brother to stay.

Oliver paused, feeling the warmth of Sebastian's hand on his arm, the unspoken request hanging in the air. With a soft smile, he settled himself beside Sebastian on the bed, his presence a comforting presence in the dimly lit room.

"Hey there, Sebby," Oliver murmured, brushing a stray lock of hair away from Sebastian's forehead. "I'm right here."

Sebastian's eyes fluttered open, a faint smile gracing his lips as he gazed up at his older brother. "Thanks, Oli," he whispered, his voice slurred with exhaustion.

Oliver wrapped an arm around Sebastian, pulling him close in a protective embrace. "Anytime, Seb. Anytime."

As Sebastian drifted off to sleep, his breathing gradually becoming slow and steady, Oliver remained by his side, keeping a watchful eye over his brother. In the gentle hush of the room, he heard a soft footstep and turned to see Ryan standing in the doorway, his expression a mixture of concern and amusement.

"Hey, Ryan," Oliver greeted quietly, offering a nod of acknowledgement.

Ryan returned the nod, his gaze lingering on Sebastian's sleeping form for a moment before turning back to Oliver. "You did a good job looking after him, Oli," he remarked, his voice soft but sincere.

Oliver smiled gratefully, the weight of the night's events suddenly feeling lighter with Ryan's words of praise. "Thanks, Ryan. It's what brothers do, right?"

Ryan's lips quirked up in a small smile. "Yeah, something like that."

There was a brief pause, the silence between them comfortable and easy. Then, Ryan cleared his throat, a hint of hesitance in his voice. "Listen, Oli, I know we don't always see eye to eye, but...I respect what you do for Seb. He's lucky to have you."

Oliver's smile widened, touched by Ryan's unexpected sincerity. "Thanks, Ryan. That means a lot coming from you."

Ryan nodded, a silent acknowledgment passing between them. Then, with a final glance at Sebastian, he turned to leave the room, his footsteps echoing softly in the hallway beyond.

Alone once more with his sleeping brother, Oliver settled back into the bed, his heart full with gratitude for the bonds of friendship and brotherhood that held NSB together. And as he watched over Sebastian, a sense of peace washed over him, knowing that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would always have each other's backs.