48. Oligie Part 3

This story was requested by lemonadeKass
Hope you enjoy!

One particular day, Oliver seemed to be having a rough time. Sebastian, could immediately sense the change in his brother's mood.

"Hey, Oli, what's wrong?" Sebastian asked, gently placing a hand on his brother's shoulder.

Oliver tried to muster a smile but couldn't hide his feelings from Sebastian. "I'm just feeling a bit down today, Seb. It's nothing serious, don't worry."

But Sebastian knew better; he knew his brother too well. "Come on, tell me what's bothering you. Maybe I can help."

Meanwhile, Regie, had noticed Oliver's low spirits as well. He decided it was the perfect time to put his friendly and caring nature to use.

"Hey, Oli, how about we take a break from work today and do something fun?" Regie suggested with a grin.

Oliver looked up, surprised by the sudden attention, and nodded. "Sure, why not?"

And so, the two of them set off for a day of amusement, putting aside their regular responsibilities.

Regie took Oliver to an amusement park, and they spent the day riding roller coasters, playing games, and simply enjoying each other's company.

As the day went on, Oliver's spirits began to lift, and he found himself laughing genuinely, thanks to Regie's thoughtful gesture. They returned home to find the rest of the members waiting eagerly to hear about their day.

Sebastian rushed up to his brother, giving him a tight hug. "I'm glad you're feeling better, Oli!"

Oliver smiled, looking grateful for both Sebastian's affection and Regie's kindness. "Thanks, Seb. And thanks, Regie, for cheering me up today."

Regie shrugged it off nonchalantly. "No big deal. We're all here for each other, right?"

The other members chimed in, teasing Oliver and Regie.

Making Oliver blushed a little, but his smile remained, and Sebastian beamed with happiness, loving the camaraderie of their group.

Kane, grinned mischievously. "Oh, look at that, Regie. You've got Oliver blushing like a schoolboy."

Regie chuckled and shot back, "Hey, it's not my fault he's so adorable when he blushes."

Oliver playfully rolled his eyes, trying to hide his embarrassment. "Come on, guys, it's not that big of a deal."

Justin, chimed in with a sly smile. "Oh, but it is a big deal. I think we should start giving them couple names."

The room erupted in laughter as the rest of the group began throwing out silly couple names for Oliver and Regie. Sebastian, being the mischievous one, suggested, "How about 'Oligie'?"

Ryan, who hated being touched, interjected, "Or somethingelse? Either way, it's hilarious."

Darren joined in on the fun. "You know, I think the fans would ship it."

Oliver shook his head, still blushing, but he couldn't deny the warm feeling inside from the camaraderie. "Alright, alright, you guys win. But can we focus on something else now?"

Kane pretended to ponder for a moment. "Hmm, I don't know. Seeing you blush is pretty entertaining."

Sebastian wrapped an arm around Oliver's shoulders and teased, "Don't worry, Oli, we love you no matter who makes you blush."

Oliver sighed dramatically but couldn't help but smile genuinely at the love he felt from his friends. "Fine, you win. Just remember, what goes around comes around."