41. Sebastian's Solo Night Hike

This story was requested by Xx_BatCat_xX
Hope you enjoy!

One night, Sebastian decided to go on a solo night hike in the nearby forest. The others were initially unaware of his plan but grew increasingly worried when Sebastian didn't answer his phone. As the minutes turned into hours, anxiety gripped their hearts.

Oliver paced back and forth in their living room, his worry mixing with anger. "How could he go alone without letting us know? What if something happened to him?" he muttered under his breath.

Kane, spoke up, trying to alleviate the tension. "Oliver, you know Seb. He's adventurous, but he's also resourceful. I'm sure he'll be fine. Let's wait a little longer before panicking."

As they all waited anxiously, the sound of the front door creaking open broke the silence. Sebastian stumbled in, a mix of exhaustion and relief etched on his face. Seeing the worried and angry expression on Oliver's face, Sebastian's heart sank.

"I'm so sorry, Oli," Sebastian panted, catching his breath. "I didn't mean to worry you. I just needed some time alone to clear my head. I didn't realize I was out for so long."

Oliver's anger softened as relief flooded his features. He rushed towards Sebastian and enveloped him in a tight hug, unable to hide his concern. "Don't you ever scare me like that again, Seb. I was terrified. But I'm glad you're alright."

Sebastian returned the embrace, feeling the warmth of his brother's love surround him. The rest of the group, witnessing the reunion, smiled at the sight of their unbreakable bond.

As Oliver held Sebastian tightly in his arms, he couldn't help but notice how cold Sebastian felt against him. Concern laced his voice as he gently pulled away from the embrace, still keeping his hands on Sebastian's shoulders.

"Seb, you're freezing! How long were you out there in the forest?" Oliver asked, worry etched across his face.

Sebastian shivered slightly, realizing for the first time just how cold he was. "I... I'm not sure, Oli. Time just slipped away from me. I guess I didn't realize how chilly it was getting."

Kane stepped forward, offering a concerned look. "We should get you warmed up, Seb. Come on, let's all head to the living room and get you some blankets."

The group nodded in agreement, leading Sebastian towards the cozy living room where a warm fire crackled in the fireplace. Oliver guided Sebastian to the couch, ensuring he was comfortable, while Justin hurried to retrieve a stack of blankets from the nearby closet.

Oliver draped one of the blankets over Sebastian's shoulders, tucking it snugly around him.

Ty, joined the group, holding a steaming cup of hot chocolate. "Here you go, Seb. Drink up. It'll warm you from the inside."

Sebastian gratefully accepted the cup, feeling the warmth seep into his chilled hands. He took a cautious sip, savoring the comforting taste of the hot chocolate.

Oliver settled beside Sebastian, wrapping an arm around him and pulling him closer. "Just remember, Seb, you're important to all of us. We need you to take care of yourself too, alright?"

Sebastian leaned into the embrace, feeling the love and concern radiating from his older brother. "I will, Oli. I promise."