111. Regie x Sebastian? Part 4

This ship story was requested by:
Kamaraplusnsb
Pipiesuckkkkkkk083
Nsb_lover67
AmberCheshire
IvOrY_lOv
fjiloolijf

Hope you'll enjoy!

As the night sky blankets the beach, Sebastian and Regie lie side by side, gazing at the twinkling stars above.

Regie: "Seb, you ever wonder about those stars? Each one has a story."

Sebastian, lost in thought, doesn't reply. Regie looks at him and notices Sebastian's eyes gently closing.

Regie: "Seb?"

No response. Regie looks closer and sees that Sebastian has peacefully drifted off to sleep.

Regie smiles, realizing the significance of Sebastian finally getting some rest. He carefully lifts himself up, ensuring not to disturb Sebastian, and gently cradles him in his arms.

Driving back home, Sebastian stirs awake in the car.

Seb: "Regie, where are we?"

Regie: "Just go back to sleep, Seb. You need it."

Sebastian, still half-asleep, obediently closes his eyes again. When they arrive home, Regie carries Sebastian inside and places him on his bed. Sebastian wakes up, rubbing his eyes.

Seb: "Regie, thanks for today. Can you... stay with me?"

Regie's face softens with a warm smile.

Regie: "Of course, Seb."

Regie crawls into bed beside Sebastian, and they share a comforting embrace. In the quiet of the night, surrounded by the familiar walls of home, Seb and Regie find solace in each other's company, drifting into a peaceful slumber, grateful for the simple joys of a day well-spent and the warmth of genuine connection.

The next morning Regie gently disentangles himself from the embrace, careful not to disturb Sebastian's peaceful sleep. As he quietly rises from the bed, he notices Oliver standing in the doorway.

Oliver: "Regie, everything okay? Why are you leaving Seb's room?"

Regie, with a soft smile, nods toward the still-sleeping Sebastian.

Regie: "He had quite the day, Oli. Thought he deserved a good night's rest."

Oliver's eyes soften as he looks at his younger brother.

Oliver: "You took care of him?"

Regie: "Yeah, took him to the beach. He needed a break."

Oliver: "Thank you, Regie. You've got a good heart. I appreciate you looking out for Seb."

Regie: "No problem, Oli. We all need someone to watch our backs."

Oliver steps closer, placing a hand on Regie's shoulder.

Oliver: "You're more than just a great friend, Regie. You're family."

Regie nods, grateful for the acknowledgment.

Regie: "I'll head out now. Let Seb get some good sleep."

Oliver: "Sure, and thanks again, Regie. We're lucky to have you."

As Regie leaves the room, he carries with him the warmth of Oliver's gratitude.

Sebastian, groggily waking up, notices that Regie is no longer beside him. He starts to sit up when he sees Oliver sitting in his gaming chair, focused on his phone.

Seb: (startled) "Oli! You scared me. How long have you been there?"

Oliver looks up, a mischievous grin on his face.

Oliver: "Just a few minutes. I didn't want to wake you. Sleep well?"

Sebastian rubs his eyes, still a bit disoriented.

Seb: "Yeah, I did. Regie took me to the beach yesterday, and it was amazing."

Oliver: "That's great. He's looking out for you."

Seb: (smirking) "Yeah, he even carried me to the car and then back to bed when we got home."

Oliver chuckles.

Oliver: "Sounds like you had quite the adventure. You're lucky to have someone like Regie."

Sebastian, now fully awake, grins.

Seb: "I am. Where is he now?"

Oliver: "He left a little while ago. Said you needed your beauty sleep."

Sebastian playfully rolls his eyes.

Seb: "Well, I'm awake now. What's the plan for today?"

Oliver: "How about some breakfast and then we can figure it out together? NSB day off, sound good?"

Sebastian nods enthusiastically, swinging his legs out of bed.

Seb: "Definitely! Let's go!."