100. Oliver helps Ryan

This story was requested by AliysahJohnson

Hope you enjoy!

Ryan had not been feeling well for quite sometime it wasn't that he was sick or anything he just didn't know himself but didn't tell the members.

However, things took a turn when Ryan suddenly locked himself in his room, overwhelmed by a panic attack. He despised being touched, and the rest of the group knew this. It was a challenging situation.

Outside Ryan's room, panic was rising among the group. Sebastian, couldn't stand seeing his friend in distress. Without hesitation, he approached Ryan's door and tried to speak through it. "Ryan, it's Seb. I'm here to help. We care about you. Please, open the door."

Inside, Ryan's breathing was erratic, and he felt trapped. He managed to murmur, "I can't... can't breathe..."

Oliver, sensing the urgency, put a reassuring hand on his brother's shoulder. "Seb, I've got an idea. Stay back a bit."

With that, Oliver launched himself at the door, throwing his weight against it. With a loud crash, the door splintered and swung open. Inside, Ryan was huddled on the floor, gasping for air.

Oliver knelt beside him, his sweet smile now full of concern. "Ryan, it's okay. We're here to help. Breathe with me."

Sebastian joined them, wrapping his arms around Ryan gently, offering the comfort of touch. Slowly, the panic attack began to subside.

With time and patience, Ryan's breathing steadied. He looked up at Oliver and Sebastian, a glimmer of gratitude in his eyes. "Thank you, guys," he whispered.

Oliver smiled his sweetest smile and said, "Anytime, Ryan. We're a family, and family looks out for each other."

With that Ryan hugged Oliver again and with the help of Sebastian he got up.

After knowing that Ryan was calm they decided to leave to let him rest Sebastian left but as soon Oliver reached the door Ryan asked Oliver to stay.

Oliver was surprised but didn't say anything and cuddled with Ryan until they both fall asleep.

[I guess happy 100 chapters!!! YAYYY!!! I still can't believe it and I love to thank you'll for being here 💕
I am gonna make my stories longer again it's just that I have been busy and get less time to write but don't worry I am gonna make more long stories 😊]