117. Everyone Deserves a Break

This story was requested by Xx_BatCat_xX

Hope you enjoy!

One day, Sebastian decided to take charge and fill in for Oliver for a few weeks without informing him.

Sebastian had asked Regie to keep Oliver's mind off of things which Regie happily accepted.

To everyone's surprise, Sebastian excelled, securing new deals and collaborations during his time as the temporary leader.

Oliver and the others realized they had underestimated Sebastian's capabilities just because he was the youngest.

Late one night, Sebastian returned home after a chaotic meeting that involved a director's altercation resulting in police involvement. Concerned, Oliver and Ty were waiting for Sebastian.

Oliver: Seb, where were you? We were worried sick!

Seb: (yawning) Long story. The meeting was pure chaos. The director tried to pick a fight with everyone, and it ended with the police showing up.

Ty: Are you okay? Do you need anything?

Seb: I'm fine, just tired. Can we talk about it tomorrow? I really need some sleep.

Oliver hugged Sebastian, relieved to have him back safely. The next day, Ty called for a group meeting in the living room.

Ty: Alright, man babies, gather around. I have some news. Considering all the hard work you've put in, I've decided to give you all a two-week vacation. No meetings, no work - just relaxation.

Kane: (excitedly) That sounds awesome! I can finally catch up on my anime.

Justin: (smiling) It's been a while since we had a break. I could use some downtime.

Regie: Perfect cuh! Time to hit the gym without any interruptions.

Ryan: (relieved) No meetings? That's music to my ears.

Darren: (grinning) Maybe I'll flirt with the idea of a vacation romance.

Sebastian, still recovering from the chaotic meeting, appreciated the gesture.

Seb: Thanks, Ty. I think we all need this break.

Oliver: (smiling at Seb) You did an amazing job taking charge, Sebby. Maybe I underestimated you.

Seb: (grinning) Well, don't get used to it.

The group laughed.