💛 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇_🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet me where the end begins, in echoes, where your World is Me and my World are YOU?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

As Yn turned the doorknob and stepped into her house, the warm glow of the lights embraced her. The cream-colored walls, meticulously maintained by her mother, whispered tales of the cherished moments embedded within. Despite lacking the grandeur of a royal abode, every piece of furniture, from the tables to the chairs, bore the imprint of a simple elegance that felt remarkably comforting.

In the quietude, Yn surveyed the room with newfound appreciation. It wasn't opulent, but it was undeniably beautiful-her sanctuary for 21 years. The memories echoed in each corner, the laughter shared with her father on the couch, the games that once reverberated through the air. She paused, soaking in the tranquility, yet a pang of longing crept in as she yearned for the warmth of her father's laughter, now absent.

The room told a story, adorned only with a photograph capturing a moment of pure joy-a smiling Yn flanked by her mother and father. In that frozen instant, happiness radiated, encapsulating the essence of a once-happy family. But with her father's absence, the house, once vibrant with life, had transformed into a hollow shell, losing its essence of a home.

In that poignant moment, the realization dawned on her - the need to pack belongings for her mother and father. The promise she had made to her mother, echoing in her mind, urging her to undertake this journey to their former home. A sigh escaped her lips, but a tender smile danced on her face, recalling the conversation where she assured her mother of staying the night at the familial abode, defiant against the pull of royal obligations.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Flashback...

Jungkook Pov: -

In the touching moment, I gently gave the baby girl back to her dad. She stopped crying right away as he held her close. The little one, who was mischievous before, now seemed calm and secure.

The dad, filled with emotion, cried tears of joy, showering his daughter with kisses. Standing up, he carefully handed her to her mom, whose teary eyes stayed fixed on the precious bundle.

As the family came together, a man hurried toward me, dropping to his knees in thanks. Helping him up, I offered a comforting smile. My chest swelled with pride, seeing the baby girl peacefully cradled in her mom's arms.

However, beneath the surface, anger surged within me. Thoughts of potential danger lingered. Determination lit up my eyes as I urged the family to safety in my territory. Fear and confusion clouded the man's face as he questioned my bold proposal.