{ CHAPTER 4 }

------------------------------

In the east side of the island a certain submarine was anchored near the shore.

A certain pirate crew were currently on the sub, listening to their captain as he gave out orders.

"...As usual, we'll split into 2 groups." He started. "Group 1 will stay here at the sub while the second group will come with me to gather supplies. We'll depart soon after." He finished, earning an 'osu' from his members.

Turning around, the man, who goes by the name of Trafalgar Law, went back inside his quarters. Grabbing his nodachi from its resting place, he unsheathed it half-way, frowning as he felt a strange aura emitting from it. Sheathing it back, the man placed it over his shoulder as he went outside. 

A small sigh escaped his lips as he saw two of his crew brawling on the sand, creating dust around them.

"What happened?" He asked, glancing at the bear who stood beside him as he waited for a reply.

"Shachi insulted Natsu's cooking.... again." He replied, before hanging his head low as purple depression lines hovered over his head. 

"I'm sorry."

Law ignored the bear's sudden apology, as he was already accustomed to it and jumped down from the submarine, landing on the sand. 

Sensing someone's cold gaze staring at them, the two stopped fighting as the dust cleared, revealing Shachi and a redhaired---Natsu. A fistful of Shachi's shirt were in Natsu's hand as he had his hair gripped by the former. 

Upon noticing their captain looking at them with his usual expression, they quickly let go as they dusted themselves.

"So..." Forcing a smile, Natsu rubbed the back of his neck as he resumed. "Let's go?"

Law rubbed his temples as he tried to contain his ever-growing frustration. It was a miracle he was able to handle his crew's foolish behavior until now, it seems. Sighing once again he motioned for them to follow him as they made their way into the deep forest. 

•••

"Captain, captain, don't you think it's time to recruit an experienced chef?" A guy with the name 'Penguin' written on his hat said, as he used his arm to move a huge leaf hovering over his head. 

"I second that!" Shachi blurted out, raising his hand.

"And what do you mean by that?" The redhead, Natsu snapped, baring his teeth at both guys as he dodged a branch. 

"Exactly as it says." Shachi replied, smirking as he continued. "We've just reached the Grand Line, yet, we don't have a decent cook."

"My food is pretty much decent." Natsu retorted.

"It would be a great bonus if it would be a girl, too." Penguin sighed dreamily as he walked while clasping his hands together and placing it beside his cheek, his mind darting off into the clouds.

That is, before his face kissed a huge branch, causing him to stumble backwards. 

"Oof--!"

"Pffft--!"

"Delicious, huh? Penguin?" Natsu snorted, his voice taunting the said person as he grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer.

"You wanna go, huh?!"

"Don't start." 

Law's voice rang out, causing all three to stop what they were doing and continued walking. It seemed that his order was effective, as they all walked without a single word since then.