{ CHAPTER 7 }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

  "We'll see how this goes, surgeon." 

Law widened his smirk at Sora's statement as she leaped off the wooden planks and landed right in front of him. Sora went inside as Law's closed the metallic doors, finally allowing the sub to submerge underwater.

 The brunette looked around her as she took in her new surroundings. "So..." She trailed off, following Law as she trudged along behind him. 

"...where are we going?"

"You will be led by Natsu to one of the rooms." The captain replied as they reached his quarters. 

Sora looked at Law for a while, processing his words. "...I'm not sharing a room with those guys, right?"

The surgeon looked over his shoulder and peered at the girl behind him. "No..unless, you want to." He smirked at her expression. "That's fine by me." 

The said girl shot him a scowl. "No, thank you ." She snarled, folding her arms. The ravenhaired could only look back in front as she opened the door to his room. 

"Wait here while I call him."

Sora only stared as the captain went inside his room, leaving the brunette outside. She squinted her eyes at the wooden door before looking around her. It was pretty much metal everywhere, with a few windows here and there as Sora could make out fishes swimming by. 

Walking up to it, the girl tiptoed and peeked outside, astounded by the scene before her. Countless types of fishes swam by, making the brunette follow it with her own eyes. 

Before giving out a small yelp when a huge ugly-looking fish suddenly appeared, its huge eyes gazing straight into hers. 

Jumping back, Sora landed a few steps backwards as she clutched her shirt while sweating. That was.... surprising. 

She was cut out of her trance when she heard her name being called out and faced to her right, seeing a the familiar redhead resting his hands on his hips while grinning. 

Sora did not  like that grin of his.

"So,"He trailed off, walking towards her. "..you're the new recruit, then?" He asked, tilting his head to the sight as he gave her a questioning look. 

Sora rolled her eyes at him before leaning against the wall, keeping her eyes at him. "And whose fault do you think this is?"

"Who knows." Natsu shrugged before holding out his hand. "Anyway, nice to meet you, Sora." 

The girl was could only gave him a 'seriously' look before sighing and taking his hand... giving it a hard squeeze. 

"Oh, you've got a strong grip." He grinned again, thought it seemed forceful. "It feels like my bones are crushing."

"It's fine, isn't it?" Sora gave him a closed-eye grin, imitating him. "You've got 206 of 'em, anyway." 

Letting go, Sora folded her arms again as the redhaired straightened himself, rubbing his hand. "Well, let's go to your room now." He said, before realizing that... he somehow worded it in a way that was easily misunderstood.

The brunette gave him a suspicious look as she squinted her eyes. "What.. so you're that kind of guy.."

Natsu turned to face her as he looked with an unreadable expression. "Do I look like a pervert to you?" 

"I never said that." 

The redhead heaved out a sigh and walked away, followed by the brunette. "I'm not a pervert." He said, slowing down in order to match the girl's pace.