{ CHAPTER 80 }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Thousand Sunny docked on the rocky port of Dressrosa the next day at noon, 12 pm. 

Law had immediately called the whole group for a meeting on the deck before the different groups were to go and do their designated tasks. 

They were separated into three groups: the Caesar Transfer team, the Sunny-Go Security team, and the Factory Destruction and Samurai Rescue team. 

"Time out!" 

All heads turned to the direction of Sora, who wore a frown while she had her hand raised as if she was waiting for a teacher to call on her.

"Why am I in the Sunny-Go Security team?" She looked at Law. "I wanna go and have fun at the island, too!"

Law mutely sighed, wearing an expression that told them he was expecting for Sora to complain. 

"Because," the surgeon started, "I do not want to have to handle two headaches together at the same time."

Law absolutely did not want Sora and Luffy of all people to be together. Especially not in a place like this where they could easily cause trouble and ruin the plan the moment they'd set foot in the city. 

"Ah?" Sora raised a brow, folding her arms. "I want to be in the Factory Destruction and Samurai Rescue team! It sounds fun!"

Law knew it was not going to be fun. 

"No, you're staying here, and that's final," Law ordered, diverting his gaze back to the (poorly-drawn) map Bepo had drawn. "and as your captain, you will listen to me."

Sora rolled her eyes with a sigh. Captain, he says? She wouldn't listen to him even if he was her mother, much less her captain! She was about to complain more when she felt someone tugging on the back of her shirt.

Looking over her shoulder, Sora was met with a pleading Nami and Chopper, who were giving her pitiful, doe eyes. 

"Sora! You're our only hope!" Chopper cried with his oh-so cute voice. 

"He's right!" Nami added, "If you're not here, who else will protect us?!"

Sora looked around only to realize that Luffy's group-- Factory Destruction and Samurai Rescue team or team FDSR for short had already disappeared. No doubt they were already in the city. 

Law suppressed his irritation at the disappearance of Luffy's group without permission but instead, muttered about how they were the key to the success of their plan and that 'hopefully', they won't get sidetracked by unnecessary distractions. 

"Anyway," Law looked back at Sora, adjusting the nodachi on his shoulder as he stood up. "you're staying here with Nami-ya and the others, and remember, do not, absolutely do not step inside the city," he ordered with a stern look like he was talking to a rebellious child (he was). 

Stuck with Law's order as well as the pleas of Chopper and Nami, Sora was left with no choice but to nod slowly and begrudgingly, diverting her eyes from the surgeon with pursed lips. 

"Tch. Fine."

As Nami and the others cheered in the back, Sora was about to continue cursing Law in her mind when she felt a soft pat on her head. 

The brunette lifted her gaze to see Law with a small smile. "Now that's a good girl."

There it was again. Law's super-ultra-lady-killer-smile-look. No matter how many times Sora saw it, she will never get used to it ((actually, he only wore the expression about two times)).