{ CHAPTER 66 }

For those wondering what the blond guy looked like in the previous chapter, here's an image. ((Although my character has black eyes))

He's the kind that looks pretty aloof.

As for Gross---er... Ross, it's kinda hard finding a guy that has eyes of a snake and lips of a fish in one picture, so I'll leave it to your imagination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe Sora wasn't cut out for meticulously-organized plans, nor had plausible back-up ones in case something went wrong. However, she was pretty good in improvising.

Perhaps it was because she was the type to move without thinking, but it really worked well with her character.

As she was led deeper inside the building, Sora trusted her instinct and followed Ross, accompanied by a few marines that were flanking her.

The group had already passed so many turns to the point that the brunette had given up in trying to remember the route they took.

Sora's eyes darted from one marine to the other. They didn't seem that much of a problem to her. If need be, she could even take them all out using Kaze, who was hidden under her dress. Even Gross didn't seem much of a threat to her.

That guy is a different story, though. Sora focused her eyes on the blond walking beside the marine captain. He didn't have any weapon, but the aura he reeked off just spelled 'trouble' all over. He didn't talk much either, so Sora had a rough time assessing him.

That didn't change the fact that they were stupid. After all, they didn't even tie Sora's hands. Idiots.

Sora quietly allowed herself to be led around. It wasn't until they stopped in front of a huge double door that she finally prepared herself for whatever was waiting at the other side.

However, as Ross opened the double doors with both his hands, it didn't take long for Sora to figure out that this was probably the marine captain's quarters.

It wasn't hard to realize, actually, considering that the whole place was practically designed with more pomp than needed. Screaming of 'pretentiousness and self-importance',  almost everything was either covered in gold or silver, from the king-sized bed down to the large portrait of Ross hung on the wall that was behind a throne that resembled the design of the one from the ball room.

However, Sora didn't get to dwell more about the exterior of the room as her attention was focused on something else. Well, more like someone.

There, standing at the right-most part of the room and beside the wall, was a fidgeting raven haired teen.

Sora paused in her tracks. Dan?

Dan was still fidgeting around in his spot, eyes trained on the floor while his fingers played around with the hem of his shirt, just like a kid who was caught doing something bad.

Sora forgot her circumstance for a second and was about to walk towards the younger boy when the silent blond stood in front of her, blocking her path.

She frowned at him. The guy was about as tall as Law, so he towered over Sora even though she was wearing heels.

"Move, Blondie."