{ CHAPTER 53 }

The picture above is Kaze. [Because I have a thing for long-haired anime guys]

Thank you for the votes and comments last chapter! I had fun reading and knowing that you guys love my work :) also your reactions in Kaze showing up was priceless 😂😂 [aah, the joy of being a writer]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaze was a gift from the heavens.

Sure enough, ever since he showed up the odds were now in the favor of the Heart Pirates, completely turning the tables.

Sora forced herself to stay awake for just a few minutes, her half-lidded eyes scanning the human face of who was once her very own sword.
"Ka.....ze..." she panted, energy all drained. The said person----or sword---whatever--looked down on his arms at her.

"Just sleep, I'll take care of everything." Kaze assured her which was so not like him, Sora almost doubted if he really was the same sword who constantly makes snide comments at her. "I'll answer your questions later."

Oh, she has a ton of questions.

::

Law watched the small exchange between the two. They both acted like they knew each other for a while now, but the surgeon had no idea how they were even related. The name 'Kaze' however had an air of familiarity to it.

Kaze told him to start moving after his crew, who were already sprinting for their lives away from the area.

Law nodded and was about to start running when a beam of light came shooting towards them, particularly behind Kaze's back. He parted his lips to warn him, but the long-haired brunette already sensed it.

Kaze spunned around, his fabulous hair whipping about in all its glory while his narrowed sea-green eyes glared at the light. With Sora still in his arms, he moved a hand and lifted it up to block the light, which transformed into Kizaru.

"Sneaking up on people isn't nice, admiral-kun," Kaze sneered, his hand trembling on the impact as Kizaru's leg was still connected to it.

Meanwhile, Kizaru was still confused about this new stranger who showed up randomly to save the pirates. How could he not know someone so strong?

The admiral leaped back and landed a few feet away. Lifting a finger, he aimed it at the direction of the trio. Then let's just add more power than usual.

Law watched as Kaze readied himself for Kizaru's light attack, steadying Sora in his arms. The surgeon thought about offering to carry the girl, but then Kaze looked like it wasn't a problem so he just pushed the idea away.

He saw Kaze grin, probably excited for the admiral's attack. But then, out of nowhere, Sora started to shakily lift her palm towards Kizaru.

Law frowned. She was still conscious? But that fact wasn't what caused his frown. What is she trying to do?

Kaze raised a brow. What, was she trying to high-five Kizaru?

The admiral creased his forehead at the gesture. His little ball of light had already increased into an acceptable size and was ready to be shot.