Omake: 2017 New Years Special

This is a special/omake (i dont know which is which) chapter written to celebrate New Year's Eve, and is in no way connected to the current timeline of this fanfic. Consider it as a sort of filler and my way of thanking everyone that is still reading this ;)

It's not exactly 12:00 am sharp, but here's the New Year's Special Omake Chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Sassy And Stubborn. How's it going over there? Over.]

[This is Pretty Boy. Everything's going fine on my end. What about your task? Over.]

[Sassy And Stubborn. I'm still waiting for the signal. Over.]

[Pretty Boy. I'll be waiting, you know the drill. Over.]

A beep was heard as Sora lowered the walkie-talkie in her hand. She eyed the device with a contemplating expression, brows slightly pulled down while her lips was pursed.

The girl looked around her. She was currently in her room inside the sub, sitting on tbe edge of her bed. Sora was still having a hard time processing everything that happened in the past hour as the brunette exhaled through her nosr and raked a hand down her hair.

What happened, you ask?

Let's flashback a bit, shall we?

A light snore buzzed throughout the room. Sora was sprawled on her mattress, limbs splayed out in an unlady-like fashion while drooling. In the midst of her snores, her breath was hitched and the girl ended up coughing. Not too long, however, Sora stilled as her chest started to heave again and snores were heard.

Unbeknownst to the girl, the door to the room opened with a creak, which was followed by the sound of footsteps as the intruder stepped inside.

The figure slowly treaded across the room, the soles of their slippers slapping on the steel floor with each step, until they reached the side of the bed and stopped. The sight of the brunette sleeping soundly caused a tug of a smirk at the lips.

::

"What in actual hell-----?!"

Sora jolted upright as the feeling of cold water splashed all over her. Hair dripping wet, the girl looked up, eyes widening a fraction at the unfamiliar figure looming over her.

The person held an empty bucket, which Sora presumed where they got the water. Her intruder was a girl, and she was sporting a pair of pajamas paired with a shirt that had the phrase "I 💜 UNICORN" printed across it. Her jet black hair was pulled up into a messy bun, with some strands falling down to frame her face. A playful smirk was dancing on her lips.

"Rise and shine," the girl cooed, throwing the empty bucket away without so much as a glance as the object hit the floor with a loud clang.

Sora narrowed her eyes into a glare directed at the girl. In a second, the brunette leaped away and landed a few feet across the girl, with the bed between them. Sora's firm gaze never left the intruder while her right hand reached out for Kaze. She was still soaked.