{ CHAPTER 51 }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora knew very well why Kizaru was here. Despite her initial reaction of cluelessness when asked by Scratchmen Apoo earlier, thus ended up blurting an "I dont know", it was because of the throbbing pain pounding in her head.

Until now, it still hurt-----albeit it subsided.

Sora gritted her teeth as she held her determined gaze ahead, focusing on placing a foot in front of the other and ignored the exhaustion that seemed to scream at her from her own legs.  Everything else was a blur with the girl running at  the best speed she could muster.

Sora felt the familiar sensation of her captain, along with some of the crewmembers in the destination she was heading. She didn't question what this feeling was anymore, she wasn't an idiot (to her, at least). The only thing that bothered her was 'how' and 'why' she was able to unlock such a skill without doing anything.

Whatever. Sora cut her own thoughts. I just have to use it to my advantage.

With a smug sneer plastered across his face, Kid watched the infamous 'Dark King' Silvers Rayleigh as the latter casually stood on the stage of the auction house while scanning around him after his brief exchange with the strawhat boy. The redhead supernova was still feeling the after effects of the sudden burst of energy the retired pirate emitted just a few moments earlier.

Who would've thought that a guy like him would be in a place like-----

Kid's train of thought was interrupted abruptly when something bumped into his back.

It wasn't that strong for him to even flinch, but the he felt it nonetheless and turned around.

Kid first saw a shade of brown, thanks to his height, and as his eyes trailed down they finally bore into the other person's eyes. The moment they did, the redhead swore he saw her before, and the memory wasn't pleasant in the least. As the gears in his brain worked to piece things together, realization slapped Kid in the face.

Sora craned her head upwards as she stared at the redhead pirate, panting and out of breath. Her heart was beating loudly, not in the romantic way, but the kind of heartbeat that happens when you run passed your speed limit.

Sora watched silently as Kid finally remembered her. The latter's face immediately morphed into a deep scowl.

"You!"

"Me!", Sora mocked at his face.

A few of Kid's companions sniggered at the girl's jest, causing their captain to shoot dark glares their way. Sora used thid opportunity to slip pass them and fully enter the building.

Once she did, the brunette did a quick survey; a crumpled figure of a tenryuubito on the staircase, the strawhats, and---------

A subconscious relieved grin crept its way onto Sora's face.

"Law!" She called, adding more volume to her voice than necessary, therefore attracting the attention of everyone in the auction house.

The old man with spectacles focused his eyes on the newcomer with interest.

At the sound of his name (as well as that annoyingly-familiar voice), Law turned around and saw Sora, enthusiastically waving her arms high up in the air at him. With the way she looked at the surgeon, it was as if it had been an eternity since they last saw each other.