{ CHAPTER 12 }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*knock*knock*

A certain brunette snapped her head to the door before placing the katana on her bed and walking up to it. Opening the door, a white bear, a few centimeter taller than her, stood.

"Sora-chan, we've arrived at an island."

The girl nodded. "Thanks, Bepo, I'll get ready." Just as she was about to turn around, Bepo called out again.

"Ah, but Captain said that we'll step foot tomorrow." He informed, earning an 'oh' from Sora.

"Okay, then. Good night." She said. After the bear disappeared from the corridors, the girl then turned around and closed the door, heading to her sword before continuing to clean it again.

You better clean me properly.

You don't need to tell me that.

Sora rolled her eyes at her sword, gently wiping it clean so as to not anger the katana. After a few minutes of silence, the brunette held it out, admiring the sword as she laid down her bed.

"...Now that I think about it, your blade looks pretty, Kaze." She commented, tilting the said blade a little so that she could see her reflection on it.

You don't need to remind me.

With a slight eye twitch, Sora then sheathed it back and placed it the desk beside her bed, before standing up and walking to a small circular window, peeking outside and seeing the island they have just docked.

Sure enough, it looked like a great place as lights in different colors could be seen emitting from it, making it shine even though it was about past 9:00 pm.

Stalking back to her bed, she then plopped on it, not bothering to pull up the covers as she stared at the metal ceiling, her eyes feeling all heavy.

"...Good night, Kaze.'

Yeah.

•••

"

Do your tasks before you can have fun and be back by 6:00." A ravenhaired captain announced, finishing his orders as the crew let out an 'osu' before turning around and scattering to different directions, eager to finish their duties so that they can enjoy the new island.

Law turned to the bear beside him, handing him his nodachi before he turned to the only female crew member. "..I don't recall not giving you any instructions, Sora." He remarked, upon seeing that Sora was standing there, looking all bored as she turned to look at him.

"Of course you don't," She shrugged. "since you did give me one."

"Then what are you waiting for?" He inquired, his impatience wearing thin. Seriously, this woman was making the captain have doubts about his decision in letting her join the crew.

"The day when you get married, which, sadly, won't be happening anytime soon." Sora rolled her eyes and started walking in another direction. "Geez, you're so uptight. Cool down, sometimes, will you? You'll age fast."

Law inwardly sighed at her, gazing at her back as she walked down the street. Who knows, maybe she won't even do her task.

"Um...captain?"

The ravenette turned to his first mate, who was looking at him.

"You know, Sora-chan's right... you should smile often."