{ CHAPTER 27 }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This wouldn't have happened if it weren't for the ketchup.

A piece of advice for you all: If you're looking for a place to swim, do not ever choose the waters of the Grand Line.

If you do, you'll find yourself in pretty troublesome situation.

Sora wished at least Kaze was with her. It wouldn't hurt to have a talking sword by her side right now, even though he may seem a bit annoying.

If you wanna know what happened, let's go back a few hours back, where Sora still wasn't in this shitty predicament...

•••

The sub was sailing peacefully above the waters. If you're wondering why it was sailing above, it was because of the extremely hot weather.

According to Law, it was preferable to submerge to avoid unnecessary trouble, but that also means they'd have to endure the hot temperature inside.

The day right after they left Lovely Island (which Sora thanked the heavens for), the weather became really hot---too hot for their liking.

And so, the crew members united and did their best to persuade the captain to let them surface above the waters.

Obviously, Law refused their request, which resulted with a few whines here and there and Sora throwing random insults at the surgeon (Shitty Mushroom).

Because of that, every time Law passes by the hallway, several crew members (Shachi and Penguin mostly) would always mutter "shitty mushroom" under their breaths. Law was starting to worry that Sora was rubbing on them.

Anyway, as you may have guessed, the captain eventually agreed to the members' request when he couldn't take it anymore.

You see, the crew members started marching back and forth right in front of Law's room in the hallway, yelling "Where's the justice?" and some "Let us surface!" and even "We didn't sign up for this!"----which was, of course, led by none other than Sora.

Finally, the door opened, revealing an irritated-looking Law. The last straw was when Sora threw a slice of bread right at his face, and the captain told them to do what they want and leave him alone.

And so, they were currently on deck with a few taking a nap while others were playing cards.

"I win." Sora smirked and threw her cards on the ground before folding her arms in triumph.

Natsu ruffled his hair but was grinning. "That's your third time in a row, Sora."

Shachi groaned and threw his cards up in the air, letting it fall all over them. "Why are you so good, Sora-san?"

The brunette only grinned at them as she leaned against Bepo who was sleeping behind her, snoring quietly. "Who knows, must be a gift."

Penguin frowned at the scattered cards around them. "Shachi, you be one to cut the cards this time, it's tiring if you do throw your cards every time you lose."

"Eh~" Shachi pouted. "Fine."

Sora closed her eyes, resting them while Shachi gathered the cards.

Natsu looked at the sky before at the girl. "Sora, I think it's lunch time now."

Sora opened one eye at him before closing it again mentally sighed. "I'm gonna go make something, then." She stood up and looked at the crew. "What do you guys want?"