{ CHAPTER 6 }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The brunette was in the kitchen making breakfast as she gave a small yawn. Only the sound of food sizzling was heard before she heard a creak, she turned to look behind her only to find Law now awake.

Sora looked back in front and focused on cooking while she heard the sound of the leg of a chair skidding across the floor. She figured that he must have left the room.

The girl thought that it was high time they'd leave until loud bursts of voices suddenly came into the room. 

"That smells delicious!"

"Breakfast!"

Sora closed her eyes in annoyance and inwardly groaned. Turning around, she folded her arms and leaned against the counter. "What are you guys still doing here?"

Natsu pulled a chair and sat on it while grinning. It seemed like he wasn't nervous and scared anymore like yesterday. "Oh, come one, now. Let's eat breakfast together."

Penguin and Shachi giddily walked up to another chair and sat on it, obviously waiting for food to be served. 

"Unfortunately for you guys​, I only made enough for myself." She replied and turned around, hiding her smirk as a few whines rang out behind her.

"Eh~?"

"Stingy!"

"Aish! Really, now." Sora turned around, holding a tray filled with food, clearly annoyed at them. "You're the ones who barged in, don't expect me to be kind to you lot." 

 She then walked over to the table and sat. "Itadakimasu." She said and started eating while the three of them were staring at her. 

She looked up at them. "What?" The girl ate a spoonful of fried rice and chewed and swallowed it before continuing. "If you don't have anything else to do, you can leave like your captain." 

Penguin looked like he'd jump at her and steal the brunette's plate. The poor boy was practically chewing on imaginary food already while Shachi was gulping at interval times. "Those definitely look more better and delicious than Natsu's."

"Hey!" Natsu reached out a hand and hit Shachi on the head. He then stood up and faced the girl. "Anyway, seems like we're bothering you, so we have to go now." He gestured the two to get up and ushered them out. 

The redhead looked back at Sora. "Ah, by the way, miss. What's your name?"

The girl swallowed the food first before giving a reply. "It's Sora. Without the 'miss', too."

The redhead nodded. "Sora, huh. Nice name. I like it."

"Thanks, I got it for my birthday."

It took Natsu a few seconds to process her words before breaking into a grin. "You're funny, you know that. Anyway, thanks for having us into your humble abode." He bowed at her and turned around. "See ya around."

Sora nodded and turned her attention to her food. "I hope not, though." She mumbled and heard the sound doors being closed shut and everything then went quiet. 

•••

A

fter breakfast, Sora wanted to head over to the bookstore since she had free time today. Upon arriving at the place, she greeted the owner and walked directly over to the fiction section. 

The girl traced her finger across the spine of each book in a particular shelf, looking for anything that could be interesting to read.

"The Adventures of Sam the Weasel."