Chapter 1 - 10

ꨄChapter 1
turn off the light small medium large
Next Chapter: Chapter 2 Space, Mall

    "Don't—"

    Accompanied by a terrified scream, Shen Yujiao suddenly sat up from the bed, her beautiful eyes were wide open, and her eyes were full of horror.

    "Bang bang bang!"

    The door was suddenly slammed, followed by Shen Yujiao's familiar cry of concern—

    "Jiaojiao! Jiaojiao, what happened to you? Mom is here, open the door!"

    Shen Yujiao trembled all over , quickly turned over and got out of bed, but his feet were soft, and he staggered and knelt on the ground.

    "Ah!"

    She screamed in pain, but didn't pay attention, and hurried to open the door after getting up.

    As soon as the latch was pulled, the door was pushed open from the outside.

    Shui Yao looked her daughter up and down worriedly, and asked with concern: "Jiaojiao, did you hurt somewhere just now? Show mom!"

    Shen Yujiao's eye circles instantly turned red when she saw her!

    She threw herself into Shui Yao's arms excitedly, hugged her tightly, and shouted in a choked voice: "Mom!"

    Shui Yao heard that her voice was not right, and quickly patted her on the back to comfort her: "Don't cry, don't cry, Did you have a nightmare? Don't be afraid, mom is here, nightmares are always reversed, it's okay."

    Shen Yujiao couldn't control her body trembling when she thought of the nightmare just now.

    Are nightmares really the other way around?

    She was very courageous, but she was still quite frightened by the nightmare last night!

    So real!

    It's too scary!

    She actually dreamed that she was a vicious female supporting role in a rebirth novel of the era, and the whole family was top-notch, villains, always bullying the heroine, and ended up miserable.

    But that's not the scariest part.

    The most frightening thing is that because of the arrival of a girl wearing a book, she died prematurely!

    The book-wearing girl inherited her body and enjoyed her family's love and care. Later, despite her family's opposition, she insisted on marrying a cripple, and rushed to become a stepmother!

    In her dream, she watched that person use her body, claimed a space, broke with her family, used the supplies in the space to support the crippled family, and finally her family all ended up miserable!

    This nightmare was really horrible, but fortunately she woke up.

    She is alive and her family is fine.

    By the way, space!

    Shen Yujiao subconsciously touched the pendant hanging around her neck.

    This pendant is carved out of peach pits, but there is also a jade pendant hidden inside.

    The jade pendant is in the shape of a budding magnolia, small and delicate. She has worn it around her neck since she was a child, and she likes it very much.

    Just because he was afraid that others would be jealous and bring disaster to the family, so my father specially carved a shell out of peach pits and hid the jade pendant inside.