Chapter 251 - 260

ꨄChapter 251 It's really annoying
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 250 Shen Yujiao's gossipNext chapter: Chapter 252 Is there anyone else?

    Xie Xingshen silently digested Shen Yujiao's words just now, and asked her softly: "Do you want to take down this palace?"

    Shen Yujiao nodded, and said as a matter of course: "Yes, you see how well-built the house here is, how can it be left alone?" Isn’t it a waste? It’s better to use it, to set up a high-end club and restaurant here, it will definitely make a lot of money.”

    Xie Xingchen was speechless for a while, did this girl fall into the trap of money?

    But I have to say, her idea is quite good.

    It's just...

    he said quietly: "Then you just peeled off those gold foils? It's not easy to put them back on."

    Shen Yujiao felt guilty for a while, then coughed dryly and said: "It's a waste to just use gold foils, change them to gold foils." It can be painted.

    But it’s not good if this place is too golden, it looks like a rich man, and it’s not high-end at all, so it’s better to change it to something else.” The more she talked, the more reasonable she felt, and

    she became more confident.

    Xie Xingshen: "..."

    What else could he say?

    But recalling those resplendent decorations, he also felt a little pain in his eyes, so he nodded in agreement and said, "What you said makes sense, how about it, I'll ask someone when I get back to see if I can take this house down." "

    It would be a good business if we could really turn this place into a high-end club and restaurant.

    Come to think of it, those rich people should be willing to come here to discuss business.

    The question is how to take this place down.

    This matter must be nodded by those dignitaries, so I really have to think about it.

    Shen Yujiao used her mental strength to search again, and after making sure that all the places were searched and there was nothing missing, she said to Xie Xingchen, "Let's go back first." Xie Xingchen nodded, and pulled Shen Yujiao away

    .

    There are almost a hundred guards, cooks and maids here.

    With so many lives, neither Shen Yujiao nor Xie Xingchen wanted blood on their hands.

    Firstly, it is unnecessary, and secondly, the consequences will be very serious.

    If these people are really killed, both the local officials and the rich will be very dissatisfied.

    Think of them as terrorists.

    Xie Xingshen and Shen Yujiao were not stupid, so naturally they would not make such trouble for themselves.

    Shen Yujiao didn't care about the Gu worms on those people either.

    She is not so kind.

    Everyone in the palace was fainted by Shen Yujiao and Xie Xingshen, and they couldn't wake up for a short time.

    So after the two searched, they boarded the car and left.

    They went back to Zhong Lijun's villa first, and discussed what to do with the eight people along the way.