Chapter 271 - 280

ꨄChapter 271 The psychological shadow of a lifetime
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 270 The scene is extremely embarrassingNext chapter: Chapter 272 Preparing to slaughter the big dog

    Xie Xingchen moved his fingers, and a very bright smile appeared on his face involuntarily: "Very good!" It

    is indeed very good.

    He even felt that his hands had never been better.

    So he went on to say: "After tempering, I can feel that this hand is more flexible now, and the true energy is flowing more smoothly."

    Shen Yujiao's eyes lit up when she heard it: "So, the method is right. "

    Well, it's absolutely possible, why don't you help me with my right hand now..."

    Xie Xing and Shen just said this, but Shen Yujiao couldn't wait to interrupt: "Hey, let's wait for this first."

    She said Then, he took out a 3L thermos bottle from the space, and handed it directly to Xie Xingshen: "There is a special kind of water in it, which also has the effect of quenching the body. You can try it first, and I will see how it works tomorrow."

    After Shen Yujiao finished speaking, she suddenly remembered something, so she continued: "Wait, let me see how many impurities are in your body first." After she finished speaking,

    she directly penetrated into Xie Xingchen's body with her mental power, and checked the impurities in his whole body. Then withdrew his mental power.

    "Okay, I've already figured it out in my mind, go get busy, I'll go back first." After

    Shen Yujiao finished speaking, she waved to Xie Xingchen with a smile, then turned and left.

    Seeing the bright smile on her face, Xie Xingchen couldn't help moving his Adam's apple, but remembering the embarrassment at the old Shen's house before, he still didn't call Shen Yujiao to stop.

    Forget it, let's wait until Shen Yujiao forgets about it.

    Thinking of this, he took the thermos bottle into the house, then found a cup, opened the water bottle and prepared to pour some water out.

    As a result, as soon as he opened the plug, he felt a strong aura—more intense than the aura gathered in the Shen family's courtyard.

    Xie Xingchen was shocked immediately, and quickly poured some water out.

    However, the water in the cup is transparent and colorless, and looks no different from ordinary water.

    The only difference is that the water actually has aura!

    Xie Xingshen recalled the meals that Shen Yujiao used to cook, and suddenly felt a little dazed.

    He had suspected for a long time that there was something treasure in Shen Yujiao's hands, but he never explored it. Now it seems that Shen Yujiao does have a lot of good things in her hands.

    He really earned it.

    Xie Xingchen thought a little funny, then took a sip of water.

    Drinking this spiritual water is obviously sweeter than ordinary water, and after drinking it, the spiritual energy radiates from the body.

    Xie Xingchen quickly ran his kung fu to absorb and refine the spiritual energy, and then impatiently drank more spiritual water.

    On the other side, not long after Shen Yujiao had left, she saw her elder brother waiting at the door.