Chapter 171 - 180

ꨄChapter 171 Shen Xiuxiu Was Trapped Again
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 170 Jiang Manrong's backer is goneNext chapter: Chapter 172 Difficult childbirth, extreme joy begets sorrow

    Jiang Manrong naturally refused to admit that she was pretending, but Fang Qiuhua still looked at her suspiciously, and began to mutter in his heart.

    She couldn't stay any longer, so she turned around and walked slowly to the kitchen.

    There was some food left for her in the kitchen, so Jiang Manrong ate some casually, thinking that He Tingting would dare to act like a monster just after He Zhenhua left, and felt extremely wronged in her heart.

    What she didn't know was that just now, Shen Xiuxiu happened to pass by outside He's house.

    Although she didn't hear the noise in the room, she heard He Huaixin crying loudly.

    Hearing that voice, Shen Xiuxiu shook her head mockingly, and couldn't help gloating.

    Ever since she made money, she likes to pass by the door of He's house when she walks the streets on weekdays.

    Listening to the crying of children or the noise of adults inside always makes her very excited.

    If Jiang Manrong hadn't snatched He Zhenhua away, she would have lived like this, and Shen Xiuxiu was extremely lucky at this time.

    But after walking away, when she could no longer hear the crying of the child, Shen Xiuxiu's mood fell again.

    Although she avoided the He family, her luck still seemed to be unlucky.

    Before that, she took advantage of the Chinese New Year to sell New Year's goods and made a lot of money. With the previous earning, it can add up to 1600!

    She has made so much money in a short period of time, she is naturally very excited.

    So she decided to establish a relationship with the old Shen family and use the old Shen family's contacts to make more money.

    But who knows, Shen Jianshe refused to agree to it first, and locked her in the house to prevent her from going to the old Shen's house to seek relationships.

    Then there was a problem with the system!

    When she was tied up in the house, the system never responded to her!

    It wasn't until the end of the new year that the system responded that it was being upgraded.

    Although she was very angry at the time, she endured it when she thought that the system would have more functions after the system upgrade.

    Sure enough, the system told her that as long as 1,000 yuan is spent, the function of the mall can be upgraded!

    She gritted her teeth and spent money to upgrade it!

    As a result, the system took another 7 days before the upgrade was completed, and the original mall became a lottery.

    You can draw once for 1 yuan, and you can draw 10 consecutive draws for 10 yuan.

    She was so excited at the time, but after spending money to draw a lottery, she realized that her luck was particularly bad!

    What they get is either rice and flour, or fresh vegetables, or toilet paper and tampons.

    And the nylon stockings she wanted, such as fine fabrics and fresh meat, were hard to come by.

    Not as good as the previous mall!