Chapter 241 - 250

ꨄChapter 241 How did Shen Yujiao do it?
turn off the light small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 240 The TruthNext Chapter: Chapter 242 Knowing Mind Reading

    Shen Yujiao thought of the old monster she locked in the cage, and couldn't help but glanced at Zhong Lijun with a strange expression.

    But she was wearing a mask at this time, Zhong Lijun couldn't see the expression on her face at all.

    "He was backlashed by the Gu worms he raised, and now that he is exhausted, how can he have time to take care of her?"

    Shen Yujiao said mockingly.

    These words were deliberately said to Zhong Lijun.

    It can be seen from the woman's sophistry that she hasn't given up yet.

    Shen Yujiao didn't need to think too much, she could guess what this woman was thinking. It was nothing more than thinking that as long as she survived, the old monster would come to save her.

    That's why she kept refusing to tell the truth, instead she kept making excuses.

    But after Xie Xingshen told her details, the woman's expression was very exciting.

    That expression, as if someone had stripped naked, was filled with disbelief, horror, and the strong shame of being exposed.

    Shen Yujiao really didn't want to hear her sophistry anymore, so she simply told about the old monster.

    What she said was actually correct, the old monster relied on the fat worm to survive until now, when she transferred the fat worm into the space, the fat worm immediately devoured the vitality of the old monster.

    Although the old monster is still alive now, he is not far from death. He has learned the skills for many years, even if his vitality is swallowed by fat bugs, he can still survive for a while.

    However, Shen Yujiao would not tell Zhong Lijun about this.

    She said that just to make this woman give up.

    Sure enough, after hearing her words, Zhong Lijun's face instantly became extremely ugly.

    She looked very young originally, and with delicate makeup, she looked very gorgeous and charming.

    However, after her vitality was devoured, she is now 70 years old.

    But although her person has become old, the makeup on her face has not disappeared. It's just that as the originally tight and delicate skin became loose, the makeup on her face also became very strange.

    After the skin became slack, the surface area was much larger than before, which caused the original perfect makeup on Zhong Lijun's face to be stretched out abruptly and became speckled.

    In some places, obvious traces of makeup powder can be seen, but some places are not covered by makeup powder, revealing the original color of her skin, and even age spots.

    So her face at this time is simply horrible, she can go to the supernatural drama set to act as a female monster.

    Shen Yujiao just glanced at her, and felt that Yanchu was so hot that she was so frightened that she quickly looked at Xie Xingchen, and washed Yanchu with his face.

    Although Xie Xingchen couldn't see her expression, but looking at her rolling eyes, he somewhat guessed her mood at this time, and couldn't help being helpless and funny.

    He directly interrogated Zhong Lijun for Shen Yujiao: "It seems that your rescuers can't come, what else do you have to say now?"

    Zhong Lijun gritted her teeth secretly with hatred: "!!!"