Chapter 61 - 70

ꨄChapter 61 This relationship is too messy
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 60 A good show, a magical turning pointNext chapter: Chapter 62 Shen Yujiao officially launched an attack

    Everyone present was stunned.

    Before, Shen Xiuxiu suddenly ran to the old Shen's house to make trouble, scolding Shen Yu for being coquettish and shameless, and robbing her of a date.

    Now she asked this He Zhenhua to save her, and this He Zhenhua obviously had a close relationship with Jiang Zhiqing?

    Could it be that this He Zhenhua is the one who proposed marriage to Shen Yujiao?

    Then what is his relationship with Jiang Zhiqing and Shen Xiuxiu?

    This, this... this relationship is too messy!

    Could it be that the old Shen family was almost cheated into getting married? No wonder he didn't agree.

    If this is agreed, wouldn't Shen Yujiao be pushed into the pit of fire?

    Shen Yujiao was also a little dazed watching this sudden drama.

    She was taken aback by He Zhenhua just now, and she finally recovered after Shen Xiuxiu yelled.

    But Shen Xiuxiu is really awesome!

    Her sudden call for help not only broke He Zhenhua's deterrent voice, but also led He Zhenhua into a ditch.

    Shen Yujiao looked at He Zhenhua who was obviously dumbfounded with a funny face, and couldn't help gloating!

    Should! Let you mind your own business!

    However, how can today's excitement be without her, a vicious female supporting role?

    Shen Yujiao was about to steal the show when she saw Shen Xiuxiu pounce on He Zhenhua and was pushed to the ground by Jiang Manrong. Jiang Manrong even questioned He Zhenhua!

    She said: "???"

    Forget it, she will wait a little longer, just to watch a good show and listen to He Zhenhua's answer.

    What would he say?

    He Zhenhua didn't know what to say.

    He is dumbfounded right now!

    He heard a woman crying from a long distance just now, thinking that someone was beating the woman, so he hurried over.

    Squeezing into the crowd, he saw that someone was bullying the weak, of course he couldn't stand by, so he roared unbearably.

    Who knew that the woman who was beaten actually called out his name and asked him for help!

    Obviously he didn't know this woman, but what this woman said and did was too easy to be misunderstood!

    He Zhenhua felt a little uncomfortable, but he was more shocked.

    So when Shen Xiuxiu rushed towards him, he actually forgot to react.

    Fortunately, Jiang Zhiqing suddenly pushed her away, otherwise, if she rushed over, he might not be able to clean up by jumping into the Yellow River!

    He Zhenhua looked at Jiang Manrong gratefully, but he didn't expect to be glared at by her, and she even questioned him!

    Seeing that Jiang Manrong seemed to be angry, He Zhenhua became impatient and couldn't care less about Shen Xiuxiu's strange behavior.