Chapter 31 - 40

ꨄChapter 31 Shen Xiangxi's Work Problems
turn off the light small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 30 Throwing the Blame on Shen XiuxiuNext chapter: Chapter 32 Shen Yujiao's Proposal

    The team leader panicked even more, and immediately went to the educated youth spot.

    Li Guiying grabbed him: "What are you going to do! There is a conflict between the educated youths, why do you get involved! You don't have to make a fuss!" The

    captain's face was ugly: "That Jiang educated youth has a weird temper and skipped it yesterday. He, I was lucky enough to be rescued.

    This is going to be a big mess, she died in our production team, do you think I can continue to be the team leader?" He

    also annoyed those educated youths, but what can he do?

    If something happened to the educated youth, he, the captain, would definitely not be able to please him!

    The team leader immediately rushed to the educated youth spot.

    Li Guiying stomped her feet angrily, and became even more dissatisfied with Jiang Manrong, thinking that she was simply a scourge.

    "This Jiang educated youth can really cause trouble!"

    She complained angrily. After all, she was worried about her husband and hurried after her.

    ...

    Old Shen's house.

    Shen Yujiao didn't know that she missed the wonderful show at the Educated Youth Spot, and she was sitting at the dining table having lunch at the moment.

    Everyone thought that the roasted rabbit meat with bamboo shoots she made today was very delicious, and everyone ate it without lifting their heads, and kept chopping rice.

    Shen Xiangxi was even more satisfied.

    Shen Yan and Shen Qiangjun can make traps to catch prey, and the family can still eat meat from time to time.

    He couldn't do it in the factory, the wages of temporary workers were too low, and he didn't dare to eat good food to save money. As a result, not long after he went to the factory, he lost a lot of weight, and the oil and water in his stomach were scraped clean up.

    In the morning, Shen Yujiao and Shen Xiangnan brought him food. He was very greedy at the time, but he didn't want his family to worry, so he kept restraining himself and didn't dare to show it in front of his younger siblings.

    Now that the table was full of a large pot of roasted rabbit meat with bamboo shoots, he finally felt much better.

    Before, he was too short of oil and water, and his stomach was always uncomfortable, as if he had never been full.

    Now it is not so uncomfortable.

    Shen Xiangxi was satisfied with his meal, and couldn't help thinking about Shen Yujiao's proposal in the morning.

    If the college entrance examination can be resumed next year, the family will not have to worry about food, and it seems good for him to stay at home.

    It's just that my aunt spent a lot of favors to help him get the temporary job, so I'm sorry for my aunt just transferring it out like this.

    Shen Xiangxi was confused again.

    Shen Yujiao didn't have these thoughts, she ate happily, and wished she could eat meat all the time in the future.

    No, now that she has a space and a shopping mall, it's not easy to eat meat?