Chapter 81 - 90

ꨄChapter 81 Is He Still a Man?
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 80 Xie Xingshen: Something is wrong with meNext Chapter: Chapter 82 Full of Pink Bubbles

    He Tingting frowned and said nothing, she was thinking about Shen Yujiao she met at school before.

    At that time, she fell in love with Shen Yujiao's good conditions and wanted Shen Yujiao to be her sister-in-law.

    So not only took the initiative to talk, but also deliberately mentioned He Zhenhua.

    Who knew that Shen Yujiao would never give her a chance to sneak in. As soon as she mentioned He Zhenhua, Shen Yujiao talked about He Zhenhua saving the female educated youth.

    But even though she was depressed at that time, she didn't take it to heart.

    So what if her brother saved someone?

    You can't save a lesbian and you have to marry her, right?

    Who would have thought that the female educated youth would be so stinky and shameless, owed her brother's life-saving grace, not to mention repaying it, but also relied on her brother!

    And that Shen Yujiao!

    What's wrong with her brother? Shen Yujiao still doesn't like it!

    He Tingting thought of this, and she couldn't give up: "Mom, Shen Yujiao really said that? She also said my brother?"

    Fang Xiuhua became angry when she mentioned this: "It's not who said it? When your brother came back I’m still to blame, I’m so pissed off! Who am I doing this for? What’s

    wrong with being under the age? Who stipulates that you must be old enough to get married? I don’t even despise her from the country, but she has the face to despise your brother!”

    He Tingting saw that her words were harsh, so she dared not say anything embarrassingly.

    After Fang Xiuhua finished speaking, she asked without giving up: "Mom, my brother really wants to marry that female educated youth surnamed Jiang? Can't Shen Yujiao talk about it?" Fang Xiuhua looked disgusted: "What else are you talking about

    ! I can't afford such a daughter-in-law!"

    She is not mean, she has been said so, and she is still begging for nothing to ask Shen Yujiao to be her daughter-in-law.

    He Tingting looked embarrassed: "But...but I heard that Shen Yujiao's uncle is a military officer, and her second uncle is a doctor in the provincial hospital! If she becomes my sister-in-law, won't my brother's leg be saved?"

    "What did you say?" Fang Xiuhua's expression changed instantly, and she stared at He Tingting intently, "Who did you hear about this? She is a country girl, how can she have such relatives? Fake?" "

    Yes Really!" He Tingting looked at her with certainty, "Although her father is a mud-legged person, her two uncles and aunts are all very promising."

    Fang Xiuhua became anxious when she heard this: "This Why didn't you tell me about it earlier!"

    After she finished speaking, she frowned again, "When I went to the village to inquire, those people didn't tell me! What do you know? Tell me quickly!" "

    I just found out Yes." He Tingting looked at Fang Xiuhua aggrievedly, "Besides, people in the same village wouldn't just tell outsiders about this kind of thing, right? They must have deliberately not told you!" Fang Xiuhua nodded,