Chapter 181 - 190

ꨄChapter 181 Shen Xiangdong VS Xie Xingshen
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 180 The toad wants to eat swan meatNext chapter: Chapter 182 What a Green Tea Man

    When all the dishes were put on the table, Shen Xiangdong was completely dumbfounded.

    This dish is rich, just like Chinese New Year!

    He didn't even know that life at home had become so easy!

    Could it be that his father secretly went to the black market to make money? Well, it sure is!     Shen Xiangdong looked at the crowd, and suddenly asked: "By the way, I can't finish

    all these dishes by myself. You should eat together too."

I've been busy here for a while, and now I'm really a little hungry.

    So he was not polite, just took the bowl and chopsticks and sat down to eat.

    Seeing this, Shen Xiangdong secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    He didn't want to eat alone, with the whole family watching.

    But as soon as the dish was in the mouth, Shen Xiangdong was a little dumbfounded, it tasted so good!

    He remembered that grandma's cooking skills were not so good. Could it be that he had been away from home for so long that he had forgotten the taste of grandma?

    Shen Xiangdong hesitated for a moment, but couldn't help asking: "Who made this dish today?"

    "I made it!" Shen Yujiao proudly raised her hand, "Brother, what do you think of the taste? Is it delicious?"

    Shen Xiangdong was even more shocked: "Jiaojiao, you did it?" After finishing speaking, he glanced coldly at his younger brothers: "What's the matter with you? You let Jiaojiao cook     alone

    !"

Said: "But Jiaojiao likes to cook, and her cooking is the best in the whole family. No matter what we do, we can't make this taste!" Seriously,

    brother, how can we blame them.

    Jiaojiao is his biological sister, and they are also his biological brothers!

    It's so eccentric!

    Shen Xiangdong coldly snorted displeased: "Useless is useless, don't make excuses for yourself! If you are willing to practice more, can't you cook decent dishes?

    Jiaojiao can make such a taste, it must be because she is willing to I learned it with my heart and did it too many times, so I have developed a good skill."

    Shen Yujiao was flattered by his praise, and she nodded in agreement: "Brother, you are right, the whole family is really the eldest brother, you know me best!"

    Shen Xiangxi and the

    others: "..." They don't know yet, their hard life has just begun.

    Shen Xiangdong ate very fast, which he practiced when he was a soldier.

    So when he finished eating, the rest of the family hadn't finished eating.

    Shen Xiangdong quickly wiped his mouth, got up and said: "Grandpa, grandma, dad, mom, I will take the luggage back to the room first, and I will come out to wash the dishes later."

    Shen Yan nodded: "Go and clean up first."

    Did not say anything If Shen Xiangdong is not allowed to wash the dishes.