Chapter 281 - 290

ꨄChapter 281 Crazy Bidding
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 280 Sky-high price auctionNext chapter: Chapter 282 The wine that makes people crazy

    As soon as the auctioneer's voice fell, the bidding began immediately.

    "1.2 million!"

    "1.3 million!"

    "1.4 million!"

    ...

    These people are really brave enough to open their mouths to add one hundred thousand and one hundred thousand. Shen Yujiao almost doesn't know money anymore.

    Tsk tsk, it really deserves to be a bunch of big dogs.

    She was stunned in her heart, and continued to pay attention to the bidding.

    Everyone came and went, the price quickly soared to 2 million, and it continued to increase.

    Shen Yujiao's heart agitated when she heard it.

    After a while, she suddenly heard someone yelling: "5 million!"

    As soon as the words came out, the originally bustling auction hall instantly became quiet, and it became audible.

    Obviously, the price of 5 million has stunned everyone.

    Even the auctioneer was stunned for a while before he could react, and asked excitedly: "5 million, is there a higher one?"

    No one said anything below.

    She waited for a while, and then said: "The first time of 5 million, is there anyone else bidding?"

    After a pause, she continued, "Very good, the second time of 5 million. This amulet that can save lives, today This auction will only be for this one, if no one bids, then this first auction will immediately drop the hammer."

    Everyone frowned, but remained silent.

    Although they were also keen on the amulet card, the price of 5 million was a bit too high.

    What's more, since he was able to take out an amulet card to test before, it means that the opponent must have more in his hand.

    Even if they can't buy it at the auction, they can buy it privately.

    There is no need to continue to scramble now and raise the price too high.

    Although when Shen Yujiao and Xie Xingshen appeared before, everyone's brains became hot and they thought about paying more to make a good impression on them.

    But when they wake up now, they will naturally stop spending money impulsively.

    The owner of Mingyu Manor is obviously very unusual, and the other party also has really good things in his hands.

    They are now raising the price of the amulet, not only to offend other people, but also to ask the other party to buy it at a high price.

    Isn't this stupid?

    So all the big shots exchanged glances calmly, and continued to sit on the ground without continuing to bid.

    Seeing this, the auctioneer couldn't help being slightly disappointed.

    But thinking of the high price of 5 million, she became excited again.

    "Since no one bids, then 5 million for the third time! Congratulations to this gentleman!"