Chapter 51 - 60

ꨄChapter 51 Three Women in One Drama
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 50 Shen Xiuxiu's Tea TalkNext chapter: Chapter 52 The snipe and the clam fight, the fisherman slips away

    On the way, Fang Xiuhua and Shen Xiuxiu talked while walking, and the topic always revolved around Shen Yujiao.

    Although she knew that what Shen Xiuxiu said was one-sided, but Fang Xiuhua had listened to it a lot, and she inevitably had an opinion on Shen Yujiao in her heart.

    Finally, they arrived at Peach Blossom Village.

    Shen Xiuxiu smiled and said, "Okay, this is Taohua Village. Auntie, where does your friend live? Do you want me to take you there?

    " I’ll go find her later.”

    Shen Xiuxiu said, “Okay, I’ll take you to find a good place to rest!”

    Fang Xiuhua was a little unhappy, she had walked with Shen Xiuxiu all the way before, and she had already inquired about it. Yes, now I want to ask others.

    What's the matter with Shen Xiuxiu standing by the side all the time?

    She rushed people away with a smile: "You must be busy, right? Why don't you go and work on yours first, I'm already here, and I can't lose it."

    However, where is Shen Xiuxiu willing to go?

    She finally met Fang Xiuhua, not only had to stay to please this future mother-in-law, but also had to prevent Fang Xiuhua from falling in love with Shen Yujiao!

    So she smiled enthusiastically: "I'm very free, I have nothing to do, why don't I be a companion for my aunt. Auntie and your friends are not here, so I don't worry about leaving you alone. In case you need anything Yes, I can help if I'm at the side."

    When Fang Xiuhua heard this, she suddenly felt that what she said made some sense.

    And although she somewhat disliked Shen Xiuxiu's appearance, she was very satisfied with Shen Xiuxiu's enthusiasm.

    Doesn't she just want to find a virtuous and sensible daughter-in-law who can help take care of the children and be filial to her?

    If it wasn't for Shen Xiuxiu's dark and thin appearance, and her poor clothes, her personality would be quite suitable.

    Pity.

    Fang Xiuhua sighed in her heart, but Yan Chu looked around, thinking about how to ask someone next.

    Seeing that she didn't object, Shen Xiuxiu brazenly stayed by Fang Xiuhua's side.

    This time she didn't need to lead the way, Fang Xiuhua started to stroll by herself.

    After walking for a while, they did meet some villagers. But Fang Xiuhua looked at them coldly and felt that these people were not suitable, so she decided to take another look.

    This look made her see Jiang Manrong.

    Because of those wild boars, Jiang Manrong felt suffocated. She originally went back to the educated youth spot, intending to rest for a while to let her stomach relax.

    As a result, many people in the educated youth spot were dealing with wild pork.

    No one paid any attention to Jiang Manrong.

    Jiang Manrong felt the indifference and ostracism from the crowd, and felt more and more unhappy, so she came out again, planning to go to the river to see if she could catch some fish.