Chapter 221 - 230

ꨄChapter 221
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 220 Xie Xingshen: I am actually the wronged speciesNext chapter: Chapter 222 Shen Xiuxiu was cheated again

    These people didn't realize that Shen Yujiao was a young girl, they only thought she was a skinny "little" man.

    Although Shen Yujiao is not short, she looks 175, even if she is placed among men, she is not particularly short.

    But she is a young girl after all, and her figure is naturally not as thick as a man's, so she looks like a bully.

    They surrounded Shen Yujiao and approached little by little.

    Seeing her standing there without moving, he regarded her as a timid softie, and became more and more unscrupulous.

    Seeing that the leader's claws were about to reach Shen Yujiao's shoulder, Shen Yujiao suddenly moved, and then kicked him flying.

    That's right, it just flew away.

    The man felt as if his body had been hit by a sledgehammer, but before he could react, his body had already been thrown upside down.

    Everything happened so fast that his little brothers were knocked to the ground before they could even react.

    Looking at this scene, Shen Yujiao was secretly startled.

    The power of this kick unexpectedly exceeded her expectations!

    It seems that this infuriating energy is really a good thing.

    She has been practicing since she got the "gongfa" translated by her grandfather.

    This set of exercises is divided into four stages, which are refining essence to transform qi, refining qi to transform spirit, refining spirit to return emptiness, and refining emptiness to unite the way.

    She is still in the initial stage of refining and transforming qi. Through practice, she has refined the food she usually eats, the spiritual spring water she drank, and the aura between heaven and earth into true qi, which is stored in her dantian.

    Just now, she poured her true energy into her legs and kicked the man, and as a result, she kicked him flying easily.

    But she obviously only used a little bit of true energy, and it has such a good effect, it's really amazing.

    It's a pity that she only has cultivation techniques in her hands, but no magic techniques, so she can only do this for the time being, and she has to slowly explore the rest.

    I just don't know if she can find records about spells if she takes the opportunity to collect ancient books.

    Shen Yujiao was distracted for a moment, then quickly came back to her senses, and looked at these people coldly.

    She found this group of people casually in the black market, because now that she has the strength, she is not worried that the other party has bad intentions.

    But she still didn't expect that she would encounter such trouble at the first stop.

    She can predict that there will be no less troubles like this in the future.

    Even though she pretended to be an ordinary man, when others saw that she was alone and driving a big truck, they would inevitably have crooked thoughts.

    Fortunately, she already has good strength now, and it is easy to deal with this kind of person.

    Seeing that these people were all looking at her in disbelief, Shen Yujiao knocked them unconscious without waiting for their reaction.