Chapter 91 - 100

ꨄChapter  91
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 90 Shen Xiuxiu's meat is missingNext Chapter: Chapter 92 Shen Xiuxiu's Past Life

    Shen Xiuxiu asked excitedly: "You didn't even ask me, just gave it to him?" "

    I..." Lu Pan'er was a little at a loss, "You went out at that time, and I don't know where you are."

    Shen Xiuxiu was shocked look at her.

    Does this mean, or is it her fault?

    How could she accept such an explanation!

    So she asked excitedly again: "Then can't you ask me after I come back?"

    Thinking of that lazy uncle, Shen Xiuxiu felt more and more resentful.

    She continued to cry: "Besides, why did you give all that meat to him? He is already so old, do you still want to take care of him for the rest of his life? And... besides, he was not born by grandma, what kind of uncle! "

    The more Shen Xiuxiu spoke, the more excited she became. At the end, she choked up and cried uncontrollably.

    I can't help it, I feel so wronged.

    Not long ago, she reflected on herself, and wanted to be filial to her parents, lead them to live a good life, and make up for the debts and regrets of her previous life.

    But, how could they treat her like this!

    For the sake of that lazy uncle, he gave away her hard-earned meat without even asking!

    Those meats did not fall from the sky!

    For the meat, she dug wild fruit seedlings in the mountains for a day yesterday, and after breakfast today, she couldn't wait to find the black market.

    Because there is no bicycle, she walks all the way to the commune, and then takes a car from the commune to the county seat.

    This morning, she didn't know how long she had walked, anyway, she had several blisters on her feet.

    After finding the black market, she walked all the way back, tired, hungry, thirsty, and sweaty all over.

    She is working so hard, even if her parents don't say help, they can't hold her back, right?

    The more Shen Xiuxiu thought about it, the more wronged she became.

    She kept thinking about it, gradually recalling all the grievances from childhood to adulthood.

    Ever since she was a child, Lu Pan'er has been thinking about her useless younger brother. Every time there is something to eat at home, I have to send it to grandma's house.

    Especially when the rations and meat were distributed at the end of the year, there was not much left at home, and the rest was sent to grandma's house.

    Recalling these grievances, Shen Xiuxiu was suddenly at a loss.

    She always felt that life at home was difficult because the old Shen family bullied her.

    That's what her dad told her too.

    But why, in my memory since I was a child, my family often sent things to my grandma's house?

    Shen Xiuxiu tried hard to recall, trying to find evidence that the old Shen family bullied them. However, apart from Shen Jianshe's complaints and Shen Xiangnan's ridicule, she couldn't think of anything else.