Chapter 71 - 80

ꨄChapter 71 Shen Yujiao: I'm actually a weak chicken
turn off the light small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 70 Unlocking the Hidden CheatNext chapter: Chapter 72 Shen Xiuxiu got nervous?

    Just by drawing a line, Shen Yujiao's consciousness was ejected.

    As her consciousness returned to her body, her first feeling was a swelling in her head.

    Even, this time the pain was even stronger than when I picked peaches before.

    She was in so much pain that she couldn't stand it, and quickly drank a large glass of spiritual spring water to "recover blood" for herself.

    After drinking this cup of Lingquan water, Shen Yujiao's head finally stopped hurting, but she didn't dare to go to training immediately.

    You have to restore the mental power you just consumed first.

    Both meditation and sleeping can restore mental strength, so Shen Yujiao decided to try meditation.

    She started to try to meditate according to the method given by Kong Kong, but her mind was full of the patterns she had just sketched.

    It was just a simple triangular pattern, but she sketched it countless times without success, and finally managed to draw a line.

    Probably because of too many failures, this triangle is all in her head now, and she can't forget it no matter what.

    But Kongkong said that when meditating, you should empty your head and not think about anything.

    Shen Yujiao tried to forget the triangle, but after many failures, she simply let go and began to try to outline the triangle in her mind.

    Anyway, she must have failed in meditation this time, so she might as well practice her hands now.

    Since this thing has been in her mind all the time, she should just outline it and let herself vent her anger!

    Although this kind of outline is just yy in her mind, she is willing!

    So, Shen Yujiao angrily began to outline this triangle in her mind.

    As soon as the result was sketched, it failed again!

    The triangular pattern hung stubbornly in her mind, as if mocking her overreach.

    Shen Yujiao instantly remembered the countless failures before!

    The more she thought about it, the angrier she became.

    Don't let her sketch it, right?

    She insisted on sketching!

    She couldn't believe it anymore, this was her own mind, and she couldn't control it yet!

    She has to fight this damn triangle to the end today.

    Shen Yujiao kept trying to outline, but felt her head hurt, so she stopped to pour water from the spiritual spring.

    After countless times, she finally successfully outlined that damned triangle in her mind!

    I don't want to just finish sketching, it's as if something exploded in her mind suddenly, blowing her into a daze.

    Shen Yujiao opened her eyes in bewilderment, and was dazed for a while, unable to figure out what happened just now.

    "???"

    What's going on? Did something explode just now?

    But how could something explode in her mind?