Chapter 111 - 120

ꨄChapter 111 Jiang Manrong was so angry that her face was crooked
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 110 Is this shop serious?Next chapter: Chapter 112 The scene of the particularly hot-eyed Chu

    The current customer service of Shen Yujiao's store is empty. Although it is not as smart as the systems in those system texts, it is still no problem to serve as a robot customer service.

    And compared to the robot customer service in other stores, Kongkong is much smarter.

    Anyway, ever since Shen Yujiao asked her to serve as customer service, no buyer has found out that it is actually a robot who pissed them off every time.

    Not only that, but they seem to think that the current customer service is quite interesting, and they especially like to go to the customer service, and then be beaten back by the customer service.

    At this moment, buyers looked at the antique gold and silver ingots that suddenly appeared on the shelves, and they rushed to complain about them.

    Kong Kong did not disappoint them, and they all turned back.

    It is AI intelligence, it does not need to think and type slowly like humans, so it can reply very quickly.

    Even if it is attacked by hundreds of buyers at the same time, it can return in an instant.

    The buyers were aggressive, but they didn't take advantage of it.

    After being stunned, I ran to buy bamboo shoots contentedly.

    Peaches are expensive, so there are still a small number of people who buy them.

    Bamboo shoots are different. Although ten yuan a catty is not cheap, it is not so expensive that ordinary people can’t afford it, so some people think it tastes good, even if they see the price increase, they are still willing to continue to buy it back and try it. taste.

    Shen Yujiao knew nothing about these.

    She has too many things to do every day, how can she have time to deal with those buyers?

    So it's all handed over to Kongkong.

    It's a pity that Kongkong has no entity, so I can't help her deliver the goods.

    So if there are too many orders, it will remind Shen Yujiao and let her deliver the goods herself.

    For this reason, Shen Yujiao has already begun to consider buying a robot to serve her.

    It's a pity that when she saw the price of the robot in the mall, she didn't dare to think about it anymore.

    Anyway, right now she is concentrating on exercising her mental strength again.

    It wasn't until her mental strength was almost exhausted that she was kicked out by the training program, and Shen Yujiao collapsed on the sofa, pouring water from the spiritual spring, thinking about the ancient book she found earlier.

    I thought that it would be great if that thing was really a cultivation technique.

    After she calmed down a bit, she began to meditate again.

    With such a toss, time passed without knowing it.

    Thanks to the fact that the time in the space is different from the outside, otherwise it would not be enough for her to consume.

    After Shen Yujiao finished her meditation and her mental strength was completely recovered, she continued to run to open up wasteland with her thoughts.