Chapter 201 - 210

ꨄChapter 201 Shen Yujiao: Is this the gift you were talking about?
turn off the light small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 200 The First GiftNext chapter: Chapter 202 Who would secretly take this kind of photo?

    the other side.

    After Xie Xingchen pulled Shen Yujiao away, he was worried that Zhou Zhenzhen would catch up, so he ran fast all the way.

    It just so happens that both of them have practiced, and their speed is much faster than ordinary people.

    Xie Xingchen dragged Shen Yujiao along and ran all the way, seeing that she was following her effortlessly and without panting, only her delicate little face turned red, like a layer of rouge, he couldn't help being even more happy.

    He knew that this girl and him were a perfect match.

    Shen Yujiao felt uncomfortable when he looked at him, so she asked him: "What are the three gifts you mentioned earlier?"

    She opened her eyes wide, gossiping a lot.

    Xie Xingshen said before that not only did his father find a stepmother for him, but the stepson and stepdaughter brought back by his stepmother were also his illegitimate children!

    Shen Yujiao didn't believe that Xie Xingshen would prepare such a good gift for such a father.

    So, what is he preparing for?

    Not long ago, he beat up his wronged half-brother with a sack. For that father, what gift would he give him?

    She is so curious!

    "You want to know?" Xie Xingchen laughed suddenly, "Then you go to where I live, and I'll tell you."

    Shen Yujiao: "..."

    She hesitated for a while, but she still couldn't help her curiosity, so she asked him : "Where do you live?"

    Xie Xingchen knew that she was moved when he heard it, so he said excitedly: "Actually, it's not far from your home, I'll take you there to find out the door later, and then take you home. "

    "It's really not that far?" Shen Yujiao was a little suspicious, "Then why haven't you ordered food lately?"

    Xie Xingshen suddenly felt a little guilty.

    He was actually quite reluctant to part with Shen Yujiao's cooking, but...

    He asked in a low voice: "You refused to promise me before, do you think that I want to date you because of the food you cook?"

    Shen Yujiao blinked: "You actually think so!"

    She Did not expect!

    Fortunately, I did not agree!

    Xie Xingshen suddenly became anxious: "Of course I didn't think so! I... I really like you, not because of your food."

    Shen Yujiao rolled her eyes and said deliberately: "Really? I don't believe it. They say men You must be lying to me, you deceitful ghost!"

    As soon as she finished speaking, she saw the bus coming, so she got on the bus quickly.

    Xie Xingshen hurriedly chased after him.

    There happened to be an empty seat in the car, Shen Yujiao sat down as soon as she got up, Xie Xingchen took a look, just walked over, and saw a man who wanted to sit next to Shen Yujiao.

    So he was anxious, and hurried over to hold the man's elbow, and lifted him up so that he couldn't sit down.

    The man suddenly panicked, a little nervous, and stared at Xie Xingchen dissatisfiedly: "What are you doing?"