Chapter 291 - 300

ঞChapter 291 Go to jail and take people away
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 290 Cleaning up Shen MingzheNext chapter: Chapter 292 Shen Qiangjun looks confused

    Originally, these investigations about Shen Mingzhe would not be told to Shen Yujiao and Xie Xingshen.

    But Shen Yujiao still knew.

    Ever since Shen Mingzhe was sent in, she had been secretly paying attention to this matter, wanting to see how he looked distraught.

    How could I have thought that I would know such crazy information!

    Shen Yujiao was shocked on the spot.

    Although she had read a lot of messy novels and knew that the so-called entertainment industry was very chaotic, she never thought that Shen Mingzhe would be such a scumbag!

    The beautiful girls he fooled all foolishly thought that he was the only one, and they were serious.

    Unexpectedly, Shen Mingzhe was just a playboy who played around with flowers, and he didn't regard them as serious girlfriends at all, but just played with them and wanted to take advantage of them.

    If this matter is found out, Shen Mingzhe will be in big trouble.

    His behavior is tantamount to playing a hooligan in China, and he must be dealt with!

    What's more, they also fooled a lot of people, trying to bring them to Bend Island to work.

    Fortunately, the person hasn't left yet, so there is still time for everything.

    Because if you want to bring someone there, you have to go through the relevant procedures. Their procedures have not yet been completed, so those people can only stay temporarily, and then go there together after the procedures are completed.

    It was precisely because Shen Mingzhe had applied for this procedure before that he was quickly found out.

    Now that Shen Mingzhe committed hooliganism and was reported as a human trafficker, the fact that they wanted to bring him back to Bend Island naturally became a scandal.

    Shen Yujiao secretly followed for several days, and found that this matter was serious, and Shen Mingzhe would be imprisoned for another month, so she couldn't help feeling secretly happy.

    Although there is no evidence for the human traffickers, Shen Mingzhe cannot be convicted, but the fact that he is a hooligan has been confirmed.

    If it wasn't for the old woman Shen Mingzhu who kept managing and investing more, Shen Mingzhe would have to be imprisoned for a longer period of time.

    Although he only needs to be detained for one month now, it seems that the New Year is almost here. He has been detained for one month and can only celebrate the New Year in prison.

    Shen Yujiao is quite satisfied with the result.

    Although Shen Mingzhe will be released in a month, she can continue to deal with him in the future.

    Since this person wants to find someone to arrest her, there must be a way to do this.

    As long as she keeps staring, she won't be afraid of missing this man's pigtails!

    Shen Yujiao snorted disdainfully, but she didn't expect that old woman Shen Mingzhu to find her again!

    She came to Xingshi to inquire about the crime.