Chapter 131 - 140

ꨄChapter 131 She Falls in Love with Xie Zhiqing?
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 130 Marry Shen Yujiao backNext chapter: Chapter 132 Xie Xingshen's Secret

    At the end of Aunt Wang's speech, her eyes lit up suddenly, thinking that this was a good idea, so she looked at her son with burning eyes, wanting to make persistent efforts.

    Zhang Fengjuan, who was sitting by the side, rolled her eyes speechlessly, and interrupted her daydream angrily: "Mom, what do you daydream about all day long? With my brother as a bear, can Shen Yujiao fall in love with him? Can you see how he can compare to Xie Zhiqing?"

    Zhang Longhui was originally moved by Aunt Wang's words, but he was not happy when he heard Zhang Fengjuan's words.

    He stared at Zhang Fengjuan with dissatisfaction: "What are you talking about? Why can't I compare to that Xie Zhiqing? You must have taken a fancy to him, right? Isn't that just right? You marry him, and I will marry Shen Yujiao."

    "I think you're itchy and looking for a kick!" Zhang Fengjuan wished she could put her job directly on his hot-eyed Chu face, "Do you dare to say this in front of Uncle Shen? See if he can't beat you to death! "

    After she finished speaking, she twitched the corner of her mouth in disgust.

    She fell in love with Xie Zhiqing?

    That Zhiqing Xie is pretty good-looking, but unfortunately he is cold and doesn't like to talk to people. She is not mentally ill, she thinks that life is too comfortable, and she looks at him to make herself suffer.

    Besides, Xie Zhiqing's family is looking for Shen Yujiao, why is she running to join in the fun?

    She didn't want to be Shen Xiuxiu's second, knowing that she was looked down upon, but still stalking her shamelessly, making herself ashamed and being laughed at.

    As soon as Zhang Fengjuan mentioned Shen Qiangjun, Zhang Longhui was too frightened to make any more comparisons.

    Zhang Yougen, who was sitting next to Aunt Wang, changed his face even more, and warned directly: "I warn you, be more honest with me! If you dare to be a demon behind my back, let me see how I deal with you!" After speaking, he specifically warned Zhang

    Longhui , "Especially you, don't think about Shen Yujiao, and let me stay away from her, otherwise Shen Qiangjun will punish you, don't blame me for not saving you!"

    Then he warned Aunt Wang: "And you! You know all this nonsense when you don't do business all day long. If you dare to talk nonsense in the future, I will see if I won't tear your mouth!" What a brainless prodigal

    woman Son, it's not a good idea to hit anyone, but you dare to hit Shen Yujiao's idea, and you're not afraid that Shen Qiangjun will get angry and fight them directly!

    Aunt Wang straightened her face in an instant, feeling very displeased in her heart: "What's wrong with me thinking about her? You are Long Hui's father, so you don't want Long Hui to marry her back?" Zhang Yougen was so angry that he quarreled with her: "

    Hey , these foods still can’t stop your mouth, can they?”

    When he quarreled, Aunt Wang quit and started a big fight with him.

    Zhang Fengjuan rolled her eyes speechlessly, put the vegetables in the bowl, and went back to the room with the bowl in her arms, letting them quarrel by themselves.

    Seeing this, Zhang Longhui followed suit and left with the bowl.

    Only Zhang Longhui and his old mother were still sitting on the ground, continuing to eat.