Chapter 151 - 160

ꨄChapter 151 The Dirty Thoughts of the Two
turn off the light small medium large
Previous Chapter: The Evil Calculation Behind Chapter 150Next chapter: Chapter 152 Shen Yujiao tipped the news

    After dinner, Shen Yujiao returned to the space, quietly releasing her spiritual power.

    She already knew Wang Zhiguo's address, and now she only needed to find Wang Zhiguo.

    It happened that the place where she lived was very close to the school of the triplets. As the school teacher, Wang Zhiguo also lived near the school.

    So Shen Yujiao quickly found Wang Zhiguo.

    Wang Zhiguo is at home right now, and his family also has several children. The whole family lives together in the tube building, and the housing is very tight.

    Shen Yujiao silently watched the daily life of the Wang family, and found that the relationship between Wang Zhiguo and his wife did not seem to be very good.

    The two of them can be regarded as an old couple, and they are not young, so it is naturally impossible for them to be as gluey as a young couple.

    However, Shen Yujiao found that the relationship between the two of them was almost as respectful as ice, and there was very little communication between them.

    She continued to observe.

    I saw Wang Zhiguo got up and went out after dinner.

    Leave a mess for his wife to clean up.

    When his wife saw him walking out in a big way, her face darkened obviously, and then she cleaned up the dishes on the table with a stinky face, and then cleaned the pot and washed the dishes.

    Probably because she was very dissatisfied in her heart, when she was doing these things, she fell, beat, and made a lot of noise, which made the neighbors very dissatisfied.

    The tube building was already cramped, and everyone lived together. In order to make good use of the limited space, even the not-so-spacious corridors were piled up with all kinds of sundries.

    And the sound insulation of the house is not good.

    There was a commotion in the family, and everyone upstairs and downstairs could hear it.

    The neighbors were naturally not happy about her making such a big commotion.

    Shen Yujiao had no interest in this kind of neighborhood dispute, so she stopped paying attention and only focused on Wang Zhiguo.

    Originally, she wasn't the kind of pervert who likes to peep at others. If it wasn't for finding out Wang Zhiguo's trick this time, she wouldn't have been staring at it all the time.

    Wang Zhiguo was riding a bicycle.

    Shen Yujiao quietly stared at him with mental strength, wanting to see what he was going out to do at this time.

    After staring for a while, I saw Wang Zhiguo riding a bicycle to the park.

    After parking the bicycle at the storage place, I bought a ticket and entered.

    Shen Yujiao continued to stare.

    After entering the park, he sat down in a secluded gazebo, as if waiting for someone.

    Shen Yujiao suddenly regained her spirits!

    Sure enough, after staring for a while, she saw a familiar figure walking towards Wang Zhiguo.