Chapter 161 - 170

ꨄChapter 161 Shen Yujiao's Crow's Mouth
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 160 Shen Dao is online againNext chapter: Chapter 162 Another idea of ​​Shen Yujiao

    Shen Yujiao took a deep look at Wu Jinhua, and then said to Chen Xiaocao and Chen Shitou: "You two remember, if they abuse you in the future, if they don't give you food or clothes, you will cry and run to the brigade headquarters, and let the brigade The uncles and aunts in the ministry will help you, do you know?"

    The children were still too young, so she didn't dare to encourage them to go to the commune to cry, lest the two children meet traffickers outside.

    Chen Xiaocao and Chen Shitou glanced nervously at Chen Wang and Wu Jinhua, seeing that they had stinky faces but dared not speak out, so they nodded their heads immediately.

    Chen Wang was so angry that he raised his hand and wanted to hit them, but Xie Xingshen gave him a cold look, and instantly lost his courage.

    Xie Xing said coldly: "I hate parents who abuse children the most. If you bully your children again, I will bully you back. Don't worry, even if I really hit you, you won't be able to detect any injuries on your body

    . Even if you find the police, it’s useless. At that time, if the police find out what you did in private, no one will be able to save you.” As soon as these words came out, Chen Wang

    and Wu Jinhua turned pale again, feeling guilty. look like.

    Shen Yujiao was taken aback when she saw this, and then suddenly thought of something.

    By the way, she remembered that Chen Wang also went to the black market? And it seems that there are quite a few times?

    When she was choosing a "host" before, she would use her mental power to observe those who entered and exited the black market, among them was Chen Wang, and she would see him from time to time.

    And it seems that Chen Wang went to the black market to buy food?

    He also bought the big fat that flowed out of her several times.

    Thinking of this, Shen Yujiao became even more dissatisfied with this person.

    This person has money to buy meat, but no money to make two clothes for his children, right?

    Shen Yujiao looked at Chen Xiaocao and Chen Shitou again: "Where are your clothes and shoes?"

    Chen Xiaocao glanced at Wu Jinhua nervously, and then quickly said: "Grandma made clothes and shoes for us before, and let the stepmother take them away."

    Shen Yujiao was surprised for a while: "Take it away?"

    Chen Shitou said angrily: "Yes, She said to take it back and wear it for her, not for us! She also said...and said..."

    He was only 3 years old, so young that he forgot his words when he said this.

    Chen Xiaocao quickly continued: "She also said that we are all losers that no one wants, and we are not worthy of wearing good clothes!"

    Shen Yujiao directly laughed angrily, looked at Chen Wang and said: "You are really good, let the little wife abuse yourself You are really generous enough to have your own children and your own things to raise children who are not related to you by blood."

    Chen Wang's face darkened with anger.

    He glared at Wu Jinhua angrily: "You took their clothes and shoes back for your son to wear? Then how can you tell me that they broke it?" No matter how stupid he is, he can't take his own