Chapter 301 - 304

ꨄChapter 301 Are you angry?
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 300 A series of bad newsNext chapter: Chapter 302 The Grand Wedding

    A year later, XX Mental Hospital.

    Shen Mingzhu sat on the bed in a daze, hugging a pillow and humming a lullaby softly, as if she was coaxing a child to sleep.

    "Da da da da—"

    a sound of high heels came from outside the door, getting closer.

    Then a woman's voice sounded: "Okay, open the door. Remember to put a restraint belt on her first, I am afraid that she will hurt herself if she is stimulated later." In the room, Shen Mingzhu's

    body Slightly stiffened.

    Soon the door was opened, and several male nurses rushed in, quickly held down Shen Mingzhu, and tied her whole body to the hospital bed.

    Immediately, the sound of "da da da" high heels sounded again, and a woman in bright red high heels walked into the room.

    Wavy curly hair, black sunglasses, flaming red lips, tight suit skirt, and red high heels make her look fashionable and sexy.

    "You all go out, I want to talk to her alone."

    She said softly, and soon everyone else retreated, leaving only her and Shen Mingzhu who was tied to the hospital bed in the ward.

    At this moment, Shen Mingzhu was quite different from the one she was a year ago, as if she was a different person.

    Without the beautiful clothes, jewelry and high-end cosmetics, she is no different from an ordinary old lady at this time.

    They even look older than their peers.

    The black hair that was deliberately dyed has become gray, and the wrinkles on the face are getting more and more, and it is almost impossible to see the beautiful appearance when he was young.

    The woman pulled up the chair and sat down, admiring it leisurely for a while, then raised her hand and took off her sunglasses, looked at her with a light smile and said, "Grandma, I'm coming to see you again."

    Shen Mingzhu didn't look at her, with a dull expression on her face. appearance.

    The woman didn't care, and continued: "Grandma, you have been staying here all this time, and you don't know what's going on outside, right? I'm here to report to you today."

    Shen Mingzhu still didn't respond.

    The woman looked at her dumbfounded appearance, and the smile on her face suddenly deepened: "Grandma, do you still remember Shen Mingzhe?"

    Shen Mingzhu's eyes flashed, and then she remained dull.

    The woman smiled, but suddenly changed the topic: "It seems that you don't even remember him, so you still remember Li Caixia and Shen Yan, right?"

    Shen Mingzhu's eyes flickered again, but there was still no response.

    The woman went on to say this time: "They are very powerful now. I heard that they are traveling everywhere, and their business is getting bigger and bigger.

    Their son is also very good. Not only has he opened a construction company, I heard that his wife is a university student in Xiangdao. The boss's daughter, why do you think their luck is so good?

    Not only are the children born more capable than the other, but even the grandchildren are the dragons and phoenixes. Especially Shen Yujiao, who is fishing everywhere in the sea, not only fishing for fish, but even sinking ships They got all the treasures.