Chapter 191 - 200

ꨄChapter 191 It Must Be All For You
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 190 Jiang Manrong was arrestedNext chapter: Chapter 192 Report, Liu Shanshan cried

    The old Shen's banquet was very lively today, mainly because there were a lot of people.

    There are also many young girls and boys among them, all of them are well-dressed, but they are all shy. Apart from staring at her secretly, she wouldn't be entangled or do anything excessive.

    As Shen Yujiao's nominal object, Xie Xingshen was naturally there too.

    He actually came to help early in the morning, because the old Shen's family couldn't chase him away because of his status as Shen Yujiao's partner, so they had to let him stay and help.

    Later, guests came one after another, and Xie Xingshen followed Shen Yujiao, like a flower protector.

    Shen Yujiao was actually not used to being followed by someone, but seeing more and more people coming, she was afraid of being pulled to ask about the object, so she acquiesced that Xie Xingchen followed.

    After finally finishing the meal, and the people dispersed one after another, Shen Yujiao breathed a sigh of relief.

    But people are gone, but they are still busy.

    All the pots and pans after eating had to be cleaned, as well as the tables and stools, and they had to be cleaned up, and then sent back to people door to door.

    A formal thank-you has to be given.

    The thank-you gifts prepared by the old Shen family were red envelopes, which were cut out of the bought red paper, folded into small red envelopes, and each red envelope was stuffed with one dollar.

    Although the money is not much, it is also a lot.

    Each family will give a red envelope, which adds up to more than 20 yuan.

    For rural people, it is not a small expenditure.

    Seeing that Xie Xingshen not only stayed, but also helped pack things without complaint, Shen Yujiao couldn't help feeling a little guilty.

    She sneaked up to Xie Xingchen's side, and whispered: "If you have something to do, go and do it first, you don't need to stay here to help, the guests have almost left."

    Xie Xingchen glanced at her silently, and said without changing his face: "Your family is completely famous in the village now, I don't know how many people are staring at you, if I leave now, it may not be long before someone has to gossip "

    Shen Yujiao whispered: "It's not so exaggerated."

    Xie Xingchen kept moving his hands: "Why not? Didn't you see how many young men came here today? They must all be aimed at you."

    Shen Yujiao Blinking her eyes, she looked at him suspiciously: "..."

    Why did she feel that Xie Xingchen's words were sour?

    Illusion?

    But Xie Xingshen wanted to stay and help, she couldn't get rid of people forcefully, so she could only ponder in her heart how to return it.

    After finally packing up, I went door to door and returned the things.

    The members of Old Shen's family sat together to discuss matters.

    There are quite a lot of people here today, except for the uncle who is too far away and it is inconvenient to come here, everyone else came.

    Now everyone else is gone, but they are in a hurry to leave.