Chapter 121 - 130

ꨄChapter 121 Why is Xie Xingshen Here?
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 120 Mental Power Improvement, An Unexpected JoyNext chapter: Chapter 122 Shen Neng is online

    "Bamboo fungus?"

    Shen Yujiao was taken aback for a moment, then suddenly realized, yes, why did she forget about the bamboo fungus!

    This stuff tastes really good!

    She asked Kongkong directly: "How do you sell the bamboo fungus in the mall?"

    [The bamboo fungus sold in the mall is divided into fresh and dry goods. Sell ​​for 500 yuan. 】

    Kongkong said while displaying the selected shops one by one for Shen Yujiao's convenience.

    After Shen Yujiao read it, she just felt that she has become more knowledgeable today!

    A catty of fresh bamboo fungus sells for sixty or seventy yuan for the cheaper ones, and eighty or ninety for the more expensive ones, and some even sell for more than one hundred.

    too expensive!

    However, she soon thought of the peaches she was selling, and Shen Yujiao instantly said: "..." With

    a thought in her mind, she resolutely decided to go to the bamboo forest and pick some bamboo fungus to taste.

    Well, tonight I will make stewed chicken with bamboo fungus.

    How about some more mushrooms?

    By the way, her current mental strength can cover a radius of 100 meters. If she goes into the mountains to catch pheasants, it should be easier than before, right?

    Thinking of this, Shen Yujiao immediately couldn't sit still.

    She first teleported to the nearest bamboo forest, and then released her mental power, and she found the bamboo fungus!

    So she tried to pick with mental power.

    With a thought, a pile of fresh bamboo fungus immediately appeared in the warehouse.

    These bamboo fungus are white and tender, they have just been picked and haven't been cleaned, so many of them are still covered with fungus skin.

    Shen Yujiao planned to pick it first, and then deal with the rest later.

    Bamboo spreads quickly and will keep spreading if not controlled.

    The bamboo forest where Shen Yujiao is now has probably never been controlled by anyone, so it now has thousands of acres, and I don't know how many bamboo fungus grow in it.

    Shen Yujiao picked five hundred acres, and her head started to ache again. She didn't dare to pick it anymore, and quickly poured several cups of spiritual spring water, and the rest planned to wait until she recovered.

    Taking advantage of the recovery time, she left the space and walked briskly to the back mountain.

    By the time she reached the back mountain, her mental strength had recovered a lot. Shen Yujiao took a stick to explore the way and continued walking inside.

    With mental power and space as the backing, she is not afraid at all now.

    Even if she encounters a wild boar, she can directly use her mental power to send the wild boar into the specially prepared trap space, without having to fight the wild boar at all.

    After walking into the mountain, Shen Yujiao secretly poured a few more cups of spiritual spring water, and her mental strength recovered even more.