Chapter 41 - 50

ꨄChapter 41 The prey was stolen, the suspect
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 40 Shen Yujiao: I really have a conscienceNext chapter: Chapter 42 Marry He Zhenhua

    【Pigman: Where's the peach I just planted? what is the shipping date? 】

    Shen Yujiao silently sent a panacea reply——

    [Conscience Farmer: They are all sent in order of order, please wait patiently~]

    After replying, she decisively switched to robot customer service, and then looked at the task progress of Shen Xiangxi and Shen Xiangnan , After checking the time, he took the two of them out of the space.

    After the price increase of bamboo shoots, although the business is much worse than before, people still buy it. She had just placed more than a dozen orders of bamboo shoots, it took some time, and now it came out at just the right time.

    When he came out of the room, he saw Shen Xiangxi and Shen Xiangnan coming out.

    However, the two of them suddenly came out of the space, obviously still a little uncomfortable.

    Fortunately, at this moment, Li Caixia in the kitchen called out suddenly, and the two brothers recovered immediately when they heard the shout.

    The meal is ready, Li Caixia asked them to see if Shen Yan and the others came back.

    Shen Xiangxi was about to go out subconsciously, but was stopped by Shen Xiangnan.

    "Brother, you're still hurt!"

    He reminded Shen Xiangxi in a low voice, turned around and ran out.

    Shen Xiangxi was left standing there with a strange expression.

    He remembered that yesterday he deliberately fell in the fertilizer factory and pretended to be injured internally.

    He just came back from the hospital yesterday afternoon, this play must continue, so he should not go out recently.

    Shen Xiangxi twitched the corner of his mouth helplessly, and turned around to help in the kitchen.

    Not long after, Shen Yan and the others came back.

    Shen Qiangjun was carrying a basket full of pigweed, so much pigweed, it was impossible to tell whether there was any harvest in it.

    But Shen Yujiao took a look and didn't care. She had too much space, and she couldn't care less about the shopping mall and the things in the mountains.

    It doesn't matter if you don't get anything.

    Shen Yujiao thought about it indifferently, but in the next second, her expression changed.

    The expressions of Shen Yan and Shen Qiangjun are not right!

    what happened?

    Who upset them?

    Shen Yujiao quickly asked: "Grandpa, Dad, what's the matter with you?"

    Shen Qiangjun's face was gloomy, obviously angry: "The trap has been touched by someone, there should be a hare inside, I don't know who picked it up."

    " Is there such a person?" Shen Yujiao's face also turned dark.

    You know, it's not just their family who can make traps to catch prey in the village, there are several other families too.

    In addition, there are also those who go into the mountains to pick mushrooms and wild vegetables.

    The folks in the big hometown have always lived together. In order to avoid unnecessary friction, there have long been agreed rules.