Chapter 101 - 110

ꨄChapter 101 The Black Market Meets Xie Xingshen
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 100 Black-hearted profiteers go onlineNext chapter: Chapter 102 Sweeping Wool, Seeking Objects

    After Shen Xiuxiu left, Shen Yujiao sneaked back home again.

    Not long after returning to the room, she found Shen Qiangjun and Shen Xiangxi sneaking out again.

    Is this going to the black market again?

    With a thought, Shen Yujiao followed up again.

    She can release her mental power now. Although it is only 10 meters away, it is much more convenient than before.

    For example, now she can use her mental power to follow her, so she doesn't have to worry about following too closely and being discovered by Shen Qiangjun and Shen Xiangxi in front.

    Before entering the black market, Shen Yujiao not only put on a disguise, but also had an extra basket in her hand.

    So this time when she just entered the black market, someone approached her cautiously: "What do you have?"

    Everyone knows that those who bring something are usually here to sell.

    But these days, even if anyone has the goods, the quantity will not be much.

    So whenever someone sees it, they will approach it carefully, for fear that they will be bought by others if they are one step too late.

    Shen Yujiao asked without answering, "What do you want?"

    Her warehouse has polished rice, refined flour, cloth, fresh meat, white sugar and brown sugar, eggs, and nylon socks.

    There are even bamboo shoots and peaches.

    But for the latter two, she only plans to buy them in the mall for the time being, because they can't be sold at a good price outside.

    "Is there any flour?"

    "Only Fuqiang powder, nothing bad."

    Shen Yujiao said this, feeling a little depressed.

    She had searched in the mall, and the so-called whole wheat flour was more expensive than refined flour, what could she do?

    You can't spend more money and buy those bad things instead, right?

    For the time being, she still doesn't understand the so-called nutrition that modern people pursue, and only thinks that refined flour is a good thing.

    "This..." The man hesitated for a moment, and then quickly asked, "Without food stamps, is 30 cents a catty okay?"

    Shen Yujiao immediately said: "I remember that without food stamps, it is 40 cents a

    catty ." Those who have done market research, don't try to fool her!

    "This..." The man was obviously not very happy, "Is it 3 cents and 2 cents? The store only costs 18 cents!" "

    You said it was in the store! And the store has to ask for food stamps!"

    Shen Yujiao didn't have to sell it for 40 cents a catty, but it wouldn't work if the other party took her for a fool.

    "3 cents 8, do you want love?"

    She was about to leave after she finished speaking, but the man quickly stopped her: "How much do you have?"

    Shen Yujiao nonsense: "How many such good things can I have? It's only 5 catties in total." "

    Then ..." The man hesitated for a moment, and finally said, "Then I want it!"