Chapter 21 - 30

ꨄChapter 21
turn off the light small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 20 It Turns Out It Was HimNext chapter: Chapter 22 The troubles of the old Shen family

    "No." Shen Yujiao took out the kettle with a smile, opened it and poured a cup for Shen Shishu, "Auntie, are you thirsty? Drink some water. This is the mountain spring water that was specially received at home. It's delicious." The water in the

    kettle The Lingquan water was specially diluted by Shen Yujiao, otherwise it would be strange to give each person only one sip of water.

    Shen Shishu didn't doubt that there was him, so he picked up the water glass and drank it.

    Sure enough, the entrance is sweet and sweet, and the taste is very good.

    Shen Yujiao took out three more bamboo cups and poured one for each of the three younger brothers: "You guys drink too."

    Shen Xiangnan also urged: "Yes, yes, drink quickly, this is a good thing!"

    Shen Yujiao immediately warned She gave him a sideways look, afraid that he couldn't control his grinning.

    Shen Xiangnan: "..." OK, I won't say anything.

    The three Shen Xiangbei brothers naturally didn't know anything.

    However, the three of them had a quarrel, and they were also a little thirsty. In addition, the water was specially sent by Shen Yujiao, so the three of them were naturally willing to drink it.

    Soon, the water in the cup was drunk by the four of them.

    Shen Shishu felt embarrassed.

    She wasn't that thirsty at first, but the water was so delicious, she took a sip, as if she was addicted, and couldn't help drinking the rest.

    Thinking of what Sun Jianbing had caused, her complexion sank again, and she assured Shen Yujiao: "Jiaojiao, don't worry, when I go back, I will let your aunt take good care of his nephew!" In fact, she can also take care of it, but Shen

    Shishu He and Lin Aihong have never dealt with each other, so they never get involved in the upbringing of Lin Aihong's children.

    Lin Aihong's child has nothing to do with her, but is the grandson of her parents-in-law. If she really wants to be strict, the parents-in-law will inevitably have opinions.

    So she pushed these matters to her husband Lin Aiguo and let him handle them.

    Although Shen Yujiao was not very familiar with these things, she knew something about them.

    She just smiled: "Well, I believe in auntie!"

    She really believed it, and with her auntie's temperament, she would definitely have to complain to her aunt when she went back.

    At that time, Lin Aihong and Sun Jianbing will feel better.

    But, even if Lin Aiguo couldn't control Sun Jianbing, she didn't care.

    Anyway, Sun Jianbing is not her child, so it's none of her business if he grows crooked.

    If he dares to make trouble again, he just needs to clean up.

    But one thing must be resolved.

    Shen Yujiao discussed with Shen Shishu: "Auntie, I don't think that Li Yumei has any good intentions at all, she is obviously targeting Xiaobei and the others on purpose. Can you change classes for Xiaobei and the others? I don't feel worried about letting her continue to be Xiaobei's class teacher." . "