Chapter 261 - 270

ꨄChapter 261 Shen Yujiao Has New Skills?
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 260 Crazy money makingNext chapter: Chapter 262 Bullying the smelly brother

    Han Shijun looked at the renderings in his hand in shock. These pictures should have been printed out, but he really couldn't think of what kind of printer he would need to print such full-color pictures.

    Originally, he thought that these two masked people were only very good at profound arts and medical skills, but now it seems that these two people are far more powerful than he thought!

    This effect picture alone is not something that ordinary machines can produce.

    They must have more advanced printers in their hands, which shows that they must still be related to foreign countries, or maybe they came from abroad!

    Han Shijun's thoughts changed sharply, but he didn't know that he was completely wrong.

    Shen Yujiao and Xie Xingshen both came from the mainland, and the reason why they were able to come up with such renderings was purely because Shen Yujiao directly placed an order in the mall and asked someone to help print it.

    However, this decoration rendering was drawn by herself using software, not only referring to the decoration plan she found on the tablet, but also adding Fengshui and formations.

    When the decoration is completed, the palace will be completely renewed and become a paradise on earth.

    Thinking about it, when those rich people realize the benefits, they may wish to live there for the rest of their lives and never go out again.

    Shen Yujiao saw Han Shijun's shock, but did not explain.

    Although she has a natural closeness to this cheap uncle, but after all, the time they get along is too short, and she doesn't want to lose her vest now.

    So when she gets along with each other, she will deliberately pretend to be indifferent, and even put on a superior posture.

    It is not only to keep the vest, but also to beat Han Shijun.

    After all, it is impossible for her and Xie Xingshen to stay here all the time. When Han Shijun is in charge of the business here, if she is too polite, it will be easy for people to think that she is easy to bully.

    Over time, under the temptation of huge interests, Han Shijun may not have some bad thoughts.

    It would be fine if this business was only her own, but she is in partnership with Xie Xingshen.

    If something goes wrong with Han Shijun, she will not be able to explain it to Xie Xingchen.

    So instead of making an ugly mess in the future, it's better to give it a proper beating now to avoid unnecessary troubles.

    Thinking of this, Shen Yujiao couldn't help but sigh.

    There are still too few people she can use now.

    And going to school is really a bit troublesome.

    With her current mental strength, the school courses are not difficult for her. If she continues to spend a lot of time in school, it will be a bit of a waste.

    It seems that after school starts, she has to find a way to ask for leave.

    She and Xie Xingshen didn't have many vacations now, and they probably didn't have time to finish decorating the palace, so they could only go back to report at the start of school and ask the school for leave before coming here.