Chapter 231 - 240

ꨄChapter 231 Listen to What This Says
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 230 Shen Yujiao VS Xie XingshenNext chapter: Chapter 232 The Great Injustice Seed Han Shijun

    Xie Xingshen remembered that Shen Xiangdong and the others were crazy about drinking, and decisively decided to keep Shen Yujiao a secret.

    But seeing that Shen Yujiao was about to leave, he held her back and asked her, "How are you going to get there? It's not safe to take a taxi outside like this, why don't I drive you?" After a pause, he asked again, "By the way

    , Do you want to learn to drive? I can teach you."

    Shen Yujiao quickly waved her hand: "Don't worry about my strength, I'll be fine. As for learning to drive, I'll talk about it after I save someone." After she finished speaking, she ran

    back into the woods, then teleport back to the vicinity of the funeral parlor.

    There also happened to be a green forest here, so she teleported directly to the green forest where no one was there, not afraid of being discovered.

    Afterwards, she searched for Han Shijun's location again, and after finding that he was working again, she decisively sent him a voice transmission: [I have found a way to get rid of the Gu worm, please the host to solve it as soon as possible. 】

    Han Shijun was handling a corpse, he was startled when he heard the sound, and then his heart ached again.

    He covered his heart in pain, and was about to take the medicine, when suddenly he heard the voice of the system again, giving him an address and telling him to go there immediately.

    Han Shijun quickly took a pill, waited for the severe pain in his heart to be suppressed, then gritted his teeth and stood up again, and went to ask someone for leave.

    The address just now sounded like a high-end residential area, the system asked him to go to this place, maybe there is really a way to help him.

    He decided to give it a try.

    On the other side, when Shen Yujiao saw Han Shijun's attack, she became very angry.

    It wasn't until seeing that he asked for leave that he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    Afterwards, she silently followed Han Shijun with her mental power. When she saw him go out and hail a taxi to take a taxi to Xie Xingshen's big house, she was completely relieved, and then teleported to the woods outside the big house again.

    She didn't go directly to Xie Xingchen, she planned to wait for Xie Xingchen's patient to leave before going there.

    After waiting for a while, she found a luxury car driving out of Xie Xingshen's big house.

    The person in the car was the previous boss patient.

    Seeing this, Shen Yujiao sneaked another look at the parking lot in the big house, and decided to go there after finding that there were no other patients.

    She walked to the door of the big house, looked at the tall iron gate in front of her, and couldn't help being shocked.

    Although her spiritual power had already discovered the big iron gate, but standing in front of the gate in person, the feeling was completely different.

    When it was far away, the iron gate seemed not as big as it is now, and it was not as shocking.

    Only when you stand in front of it, can you deeply appreciate the height of the iron gate and your own shortness.