Chapter 141 - 150

ꨄChapter 141 Uncovering the Cruel Truth
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 140 Shen Yujiao goes offlineNext Chapter: Chapter 142 New Main Quest

    Shen Yujiao quickly received 5 "hosts", all of whom were selected by her yesterday and came to her again today.

    One of them didn't come, and she didn't care.

    Anyway, there are still many people in the black market, so she can continue to choose.

    After selecting 6 lucky winners again, Shen Yujiao returned home as usual.

    In the blink of an eye, Shen Xiuxiu's three-day punishment period passed.

    Three nights later, Shen Yujiao dragged her into the space again after she had waited until she was hopelessly waiting.

    Shen Yujiao looked at the ecstasy on her face, and her mood became a little weird.

    If Shen Xiuxiu knew that the so-called counterattack system was actually faked by her, would she be pissed off?

    Although there was a murmur in her heart, she still asked in a business-like manner: [The three-day punishment period has passed, will the host submit the main task again? Note, if the submission fails again, the penalty period will be extended to five days. 】

    I have to say that after pretending to be the system so many times, Shen Yujiao is now more and more familiar with it.

    Compared to her calmness, Shen Xiuxiu is in a panic at the moment!

    God knows how hard she has had these three days!

    Unable to contact the system, she was always worried that she would be abandoned by the system.

    After finally getting in, the system actually told her that if she failed to submit the task again, the penalty period would be extended!

    The more Shen Xiuxiu thought about it, the more nervous she became.

    She quickly recalled the things she found in the past three days, and then said cautiously: "I...I want to submit!"

    Shen Yujiao immediately said: [Submission begins, please tell the real reason for the Shen family's downfall. 】

    Shen Xiuxiu pondered for a while before giving the answer: "There are four real reasons for the downfall of the Shen family.

    The first is the deliberate suppression of the old Shen family, the second is that the Lu family often visits the house to fight the autumn wind, the third is that my father earns too little, and the fourth is that my mother is not in good health and often needs to spend money to buy medicines.

    The combination of these reasons made the Shen family more and more desolate. "

    This should be no problem, right?

    Shen Xiuxiu was thinking nervously.

    After three days of hard investigation, she found that Shen Jianshe earned almost the same work points as her! She is only 17 years old this year. Earn 8 work points.

    But Shen Jianshe is a man in his prime, and he only earns 8 work points.

    She thought it was the scorekeeper who was bullying others, but after seeing Shen Jianshe’s work, she found that Shen Jianshe’s work was indeed Not as good as other middle-aged men in the village.

    Especially Shen Qiangjun, who is much better at work than him.

    Shen Xiuxiu was hit hard enough, but for many years she had always believed that the old Shen family was deliberately suppressing her family. Now even if Shen Jianshe and Regarding Lu Pan'er's question, she was still unwilling to change her inherent ideas.