🙇🏻‍♂️Bow To Your Sensei🙇🏻‍♀️

During Jason's third try with breaking the bench press record Audrina and all her friends were there and this time he succeeded with no interruptions his eyes kept meeting hers especially when he was close to the end and that's what helped keep him going despite the fact that he's sweaty, in pain and becoming tired especially since she is smiling in his direction once he was finished Ernie walks in rolling a congratulatory cake Audrina and her friends made on a serving cart Jason looks at Audrina with a surprised expression on his face when Ernie tells him and his friends who made it then chuckles when she playfully shrugs the only problem was Bulk ruins the cake by falling face first into it after he trips over the weights that were left on the floor so he never got to eat it "well seeing that that got ruined we're taking you out to celebrate!"  Audrina says as she and her sister walk over and slide their arms through Jason's Irayna and Iridiana slide theirs through Billy's and Noelani and Nyra slide theirs through Trini's then drag them out of the Juice Bar turning and waving at Ernie who waves back with a chuckle and a smile as a sad looking Zack and annoyed looking crossed armed Kimberly follow Audrina sticks her tongue out at her brother who watches her with a shocked expression on his face Bulk wasn't the only one who was surprised Billy was also surprised that two of the most gorgeous girls in school came to HIM of all people and he looks at one then the other with a surprised expression on his face Jason on the other hand chuckles with a smile as two of the other most gorgeous girls in school did what they did Trini was also smiling as they all allowed the most gorgeous girls in school lead them out of the Juice Bar and over to the beach.... Iridiana and her friends stood at different places within the Juice Bar a few days later signing for a deaf girl named Melissa who is a participant in Kimberly's dance class so she didn't get lost they only got distracted once when Ernie walks into the Juice Bar dancing to the music as he rolls a cart of towels "hey Uncle Ernie it may not be a good idea to put that there"  Irayna says when he stops next to a very confused looking Billy who was trying his best to do what Kimberly and her class was doing Ernie turns and looks at her as she speaks then asks with a confused tone "huh!?! why!?!"  just then Billy trips and falls onto the cart which rolls all over the room and Irayna rushes over to stop it when she catches it Billy's face plants itself in her chest and he hurriedly stands up falling backwards on his butt with a very nervous "s-sorry!"  she smiles at him then replies as she walks around the cart she stops and reaches her hand down to help him up "it's alright"  after Billy takes her hand in his and pulls himself up she teases "you'll have to make it up to me later!"  Billy looks at her confused she chuckles softly then says as she cups his arm with her hand "don't worry about it it was a accident.... I should get back to helping Mel though"  he nods nervously then watches her walk away then hears Zack tease with a smile as he walks over to him "I think she was hoping you'd ask her out!"  Billy looks at him and his nervousness jumps to a higher octave Zack chuckles then pats his arm and walks away and Billy watches Irayna walk over and try to stop a fight that started because she left her spot and Melissa ended up bumping into another girl "sorry Mel I got.... distracted"  Irayna signs "it's alright"  Melissa signs in reply with a smile the other girl who's name is Beth looks at them oddly "remember Melissa is deaf yes she can read lips but Kimberly is more focused on her own movements than anything else so Melissa is relying on me and my friends to do what Kimberly "forgets" to and with William trying to swim without water she missed a bit"  Irayna says to Beth who chuckles with a smile "why don't you two go grab a drink?!"  she suggests the two girls nod then walk over to a table and Ernie serves them what he knows they like Kimberly didn't notice that the two girls had walked away or that Billy had a issue of his own until she spins around and looks at her class she looks around the room with a confused expression on her face then sees Irayna nod her head over at the tables she looks over and sees Melissa and Beth sitting side by side with drinks in their hands then tells everyone else to take a break as well Irayna walks back over to Billy and takes his hand then leads him to a clear spot on the floor where the dancers were before then slowly starts to show him the moves Kimberly was teaching one step at a time it didn't help that he was still very nervous though he did love hearing her softly chuckle when they'd bump into each other and seeing her smile at him as they practiced "I'm sorry though I'm intrigued by the rhythmic modulation I'm daunted by the coordinating movements of the appendages"  he says "it's alright.... what did I tell you before!?"  she replies he tilts his head curiously at her "when you were trying out Jason's class"  she says "patience and persistence"  he replies "and you have both so with a little more practice you'll get better it's as they say William Rome wasn't built in a day and no one is expecting you to become a expert after trying something out once"  she says he smiles a few minutes later Kimberly starts her class once more and when Irayna and her friends saw that Kimberly finally remembered to sign for Melissa they left though Billy was still a nervous wreck for Irayna promised to make a day to help him practice more if he wanted which to Zack sounded like a date and it was Zack mentioning that that made him so nervous and he continued to make mistakes during the rest of practice....