🏎️Race Ya🏎️

Iridiana was born on June 21st 1977 which just so happened to be Summer Solstice for that year (it is guessed that Kimberly is 15 at the start of the show which would make Iridiana 16 I am almost about to start season 2 [I decided to skip the last...

Iridiana was born on June 21st 1977 which just so happened to be Summer Solstice for that year (it is guessed that Kimberly is 15 at the start of the show which would make Iridiana 16 I am almost about to start season 2 [I decided to skip the last episode of season 1 in the story but am watching it just in case I miss something important] I'm also using the year MMPR started which was 1993 [the first episode was aired on Aug 28th according to google] as the year it actually is in the story as well I may use Amy Jo Johnson's birthday month and day [Oct 6th according to Google/Wikipedia] as Kimberly's birthday [so if my laptops calculator is correct she was born in '78 Amy Jo was born in '70 according to Google/Wikipedia] I haven't quite figured out their brothers birthday month and day yet but I'm thinking of making him 10-13 years old)  she had moved in with her father when her parents got divorced but still wishes to live on her own so her father gave her permission to do so and she was surprised and grateful she only needed HIS permission not his and her mothers (not sure if this part is true but I'm pretending it is) and she figured it was because of the divorce that it was possible or maybe the fact that her father proved that she was indeed capable of living on her own to those who needed proof she was able to have Nova live with her which meant she and Tommy will be switching morning rituals he will come to her place after she moves into the rent to own house her father helped her pay for instead of her going to his she plans on moving in over the summer.... Iridiana, her friends, Amyntas and Khárisma join Tommy and his friends when they become a part of a four wheeler race for Charity before putting their helmets on Iridiana, Irayna, Audrina and Nyra give their boyfriends a kiss and Noelani gives her girlfriend one Tommy reaches for, takes and squeezes Iridiana's hand just before they all ride off to start the race for he saw that something in the air had made her uncomfortable and he wanted to comfort her Jason does the same with Audrina for he noticed the same thing about her as they ride Jason hears something that sounds like thunder and he has everyone pull over "what's the matter, Jas?"  Zak asks once they stop and take off their helmets "I don't know, did you hear that?"  Jason asks looking up at the sky "well, it might be thunder, but I don't think so especially with the way the Irayna and her friends are acting"  Billy replies as he looks at Irayna with a worried expression on his face and he places a comforting hand on her shoulder and massages it with his fingers "we should probably keep an eye on our Communicators in case Zordon tries to get in touch"  Zack says "I agree something doesn't feel right"  Jason replies he looks at Audrina who gives him a soft reassuring smile that lets him know she's alright "let's be sure to stick together"  Tommy says as he takes Iridiana's hand in hers and gives it a gentle squeeze Billy nods then says "according to my calculations, the next clue should be that formation of rocks over there"   Jason looks in the direction Billy pointed to as he spoke and says "let's go"  they all put their helmets back on and get back into the race just as another rumble of thunder is heard they almost make it to the rock formation Billy pointed out when they once again pull out of the race because Alpha and Zordon contacts Jason and his friends "we'll keep going and meet you guys at the finish line"  Iridiana says once they all take their helmets off once more Tommy smiles, walks over and gives her a kiss then says "good luck"  Iridiana teases "after that display of affection I don't need it!"  he chuckles and she puts her helmet back on then waits for her friends Jason and Billy copy Tommy's motion and words with Audrina and Irayna then they all watch as Iridiana, her friends Amyntas who gives Kimberly a kiss and Khárisma ride off they had planned on separating after awhile anyway.... just in case Tommy and the others got a call from Zordon and had to go save Angel Grove yet again.... so Amyntas and Khárisma didn't think much of it.... "what are you two doing here!?!"  Avari asks when she and some of her friends ride back towards Jason and crews now empty 4 wheelers after they saw that Bulk and Skull's 4 wheelers had a little accident "we just got saved by the Power Rangers!"  Bulk tells her with a excited tone "and here I thought you were tough enough to take anything on!"  she teases Bulk makes a face "alright, climb on we'll give you guys a ride Amyntas and Irayna are doing what they can to fix your four wheelers so they'll be a bit"  she says Bulk and Skull get excited and rush over to Nyra and Noelani's four wheelers then climb on behind them Skull who climbed on behind Nyra goes to give her a kiss and she playfully puts his helmet on his head with a smile on her face "hey!"  Skull exclaims she lifts up the bottom of the helmet, kisses his lips.... almost like Mary Jane did with Spiderman in the movie.... then lowers it back down and she knew Skull was smiling under his helmet then they along with her friends ride off and take Bulk and Skull back to their 4 wheelers which were just about fixed when they got there and once they were fixed everyone stayed with Bulk and Skull making sure nothing else happens to them all the way to the finish line Bulk and Skull were upset they didn't win but they now had a new plan that Bulk has come up with.... to find out who the Power Rangers really are.... Jason is surprised to get a call from Audrina what surprises him even more is that not only is he getting a clear signal all the way from the Command Center but he was able to answer her call and hear her clearly as she spoke "J, there's some sort of Piranha looking monster at the race!"  he hears her say with a worried tone "we're on our way!"  he replies then he hangs up "what's up!?"  Tommy asks "Rina called she said Zedd's monster is at the race" Jason replies Tommy and the other Power Rangers become worried especially when Zordon advises them to stay until they are able to take control of their Zords who are under the monsters spell and either frozen or turned evil so Jason couldn't keep his promise to the girl he loves which upset him the most for he has never broken a promise to her before and he wished he never had to but after too long of waiting they finally go "back into action" hoping to delay or at least distract the monster so it focuses on them more than the people at the race....